What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House Republicans Just Rammed Cispa Through

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree retro I took the comment out because it was hypocritical. I was doing the same thing I was arguing against and making it partisan falling right into the divide and conquer bs I preach against.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I agree retro I took the comment out because it was hypocritical. I was doing the same thing I was arguing against and making it partisan falling right into the divide and conquer bs I preach against.

No problem. Tried to rep you, but got the "must spread it around" thingy....

It sucks but the momentum was already started back in October when Oscummer signed NDAA

Once gasoline prices become a declared federal homeland emergency, price controls will ensue. Just a matter of time at this point.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It sucks but the momentum was already started back in October when Oscummer signed NDAA

Once gasoline prices become a declared federal homeland emergency, price controls will ensue. Just a matter of time at this point.

Again to clarify NDAA gets signed every year eventually, the President can veto a revision he doesn't like to force change but eventually it gets signed. Usually the executive branch has to make some concessions as does the legislative because you can't have the budget suspended indefinately. Especially when we are fighting overseas. It's the defense department's budget and the process for it to be handled as a yearly bill began well before Obama was Pesident.

If you want to criticize a particular NDAA for a given year because of certain clauses it contains then you really need to look at what Congressmen, Senators or President put the particular clause in. It's the way all the bills go in a divided congress, they only pass if the opposing side gets what they want hidden in the bill even if it's totally unrelated to a bill's intent.

Latest posts

Latest posts