What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa GROW Thread

Daemon

Hey Motaco, this is a wonderful thread!

I am a big fan of sativas and I have two mexi sativas flowering right now, on day 52 of 12/12. They both have some very nice buds forming, some as large as 6" tall. Nice sticky, tall(but still fairly dense), sativa buds. I gather that these are some of the newer mexican sativas as they haven't been all that hard to control and and fairly far along for only 52 days. Now, one of them is in a 2gal grow bag and the other is in a 3gal grow bag that has been rolled down a good bit and only contains about 1.75gal of soil. I know this is ridiculous but a "trusted" grower friend told me to try this to keep size down. I realize now that this wasn't the best advice and I am beginning to question other advice this "grower" has given me.

Anyway, I do have a few questions:

1.) Is there any point in repotting now, being 52 days into flower? I suppose not, and the buds are nice but haven't really been gettting any bigger... :badday:

2.) I don't have any clones of this strain but would like a few, can I clip a few branches and clone them?

This is a great thread and I'm happy to have the honor of posting in it! Hopefully, when I can afford a digital camera, I can snap some pics of these lovely ladies. Oh yeah and they are only under a 250w HPS!!

moe

hi ganja friends
my girls (or male) are outdoor
two nepali and one libanese at 1000 meters or altitude
two satori at 650 meters
and chronic X haze at 300

the trees grown at the speed of a formula one, between i did the hole
and i put it outdoor, hope there will have enough sun.
the satori is impressive and nice

moe

moe said:
hi ganja friends
my girls (or male) are outdoor
two nepali and one libanese at 1000 meters or altitude
two satori at 650 meters
and chronic X haze at 300

the trees grown at the speed of a formula one, between i did the hole
and i put it outdoor, hope there will have enough sun.
the satori is impressive and nice

here we go
nepali:
two nepali

one

one

satori:

chronic x haze

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
hello. sorry I missed your post daemon I haven't been around. 60-ish days is fine for a repot especially if it could go more than 90 days. probably too late now though.

@anna
I'm sorry I missed your post. your plants are probably done by now I'm sorry.

@cabinet
yes, spend what you can afford. but don't forget. while you will get endless f2's from that original f1. the question is still determined by quality of that original cross. so you've got a higher chance of getting a particularly good mother/father out of 24 seeds more than 12. because remember the genes will still only be coming from that original cross. so its important every generation has good selection. but especially important that the initial selection be chosen wisely.

@anyone else. I haven't been around much lately so if you have a question is easiest if you just PM me. I haven't been checking alot of threads so I been missin alot of peoples Qs.

Last edited:

moe

the nepalese is finished ;)

what a great year
but i don't know if i will finished the satori
she started flowering start of september and the weather turn really bad with one month in advance !
maybe some sun will come back

stoned16

great looking plants moe.Pitty about the satori not going to finish.You could harvest it accordingly and make some nice hash...peace

moe

thanks i cross my finger and hope nice weather
all this plant are not really tall
i was thinking is it because there had not enough sun
but some people talk about nutrients
what do u think ? u dope it ? or let the nature do his things

M

Miris

NL/OH

NL/OH

Hello, here are some flo pics of
Northern Lights mother from serious seeds
x
Original Haze father from seedsman

they´re now @ 16 weeks of flowering
some flowers will be earlier than others
my sun is 250w philips son-t pia + mh osram 250w
ufo 175 on the top
soil system (plagron royalty mix), watering by hand to 4l & 8l pots
PL terra bloom + Atami PK + final solution
few days ago i must reduced number of leaves because of red spiders :(

Last edited:
G

SSH sensi seeds and Northern Lights mother from serious seeds where do you guys get that i never new sensi made super silver haze.or serious seeds has a northern lights in the line up. it must be the 3rd dementia seed bank :laughing:

bluebadsat

nutes on coco

nutes on coco

Hi:wave:, I have been reading a lot in this nice forum but there are still two more questions

I am going to grow greenhornet's Thai 82 on coco using the scrog technic(250W HPS) and Canna Coco A+B, PK 13/14, Cannacym:

1.Canna suggests to use PK when you see the first real flowers but growing a Sativa she won't show flowers until there is a decrease of N. So I will have to use PK from the very beginning after switching light to 12/12 and then continusly increase the amount of PK , won't I?

2.Is a 3,5Liter pot small enough to get sufficent rootrestriction using a scrog with 35cm*35cm