What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What if electricity wasn’t a problem.

What if we say that electric wasn’t a problem with building out. What system, style of growing, n lightning would ya go for?

I just brought 12 630 cmh for 4 4x12 table, 3 light per table, growing in coco dtw in 21x17 space at my new spot. Planning to SOG 21 per table.

Would like to hear other input.

Huggableteddy

I’d say you have a pretty good idea. What nutrients and food will you be using. How long do you plan to veg for? And what strain do you plan on?

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Issack pulled 2 grams per watt recently with 630cmh, fixture held 2 philips elite 315 bulbs over 3.5x3.5 area it looks like. 6 pineapple chunk plants in 2 gallon pots coco multi fed 6x per day with mills nutrients and boosted co2 at 1000ppm.

Link To His Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352859

A vertical sea of green/coliseum 64+ plants around 2 vertical stacked 315cmh with boosted co2 levels would be my ideal system.

Issack pulled 2 grams per watt recently with 630cmh, fixture held 2 philips elite 315 bulbs over 3.5x3.5 area it looks like. 6 pineapple chunk plants in 2 gallon pots coco multi fed 6x per day with mills nutrients and boosted co2 at 1000ppm.

Link To His Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352859

A vertical sea of green/coliseum 64+ plants around 2 vertical stacked 315cmh with boosted co2 levels would be my ideal system.

I was inspired reading his thread on making the gutter style table instead of choking up the money for them E&F table

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I ran 4x8 tables of the plastic roofing myself for a few years, super simple/cheap and effective. Glad i could be of some help, looking forward to the grow.

707OGBUSH970

If I were not worried about yields and only wanted the absolute best quality, I would use Daylight MH's for flowering every time. CMH second and the new full spectrum LEDs third. Far red pucks and a cooling system that would keep the air around 67 with 35 percent RH. You seem like you have an awesome setup going The CMHs are killer for both yields and quality for sure.