What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow in paradise

scrogrow

Actually mate the chongs choice selection is from 2017 and its the LA amnesia, blue kush Berry and mendocino Skunk

I actually posses a LA amnesia bro so will be eager to stay with this breeder for a few more of the plants they created, gonna continue this thread for a while yet tho man

Hopefully I make it through the whole catalogue

scrogrow

picture.php

picture.php

That's the ice cream I can't really get to the cali gold at the moment

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I've heard there's a pheno of that Ice cream that is out of this world. But I'm pretty sure they said it doesn't pop up very often. That one you have is friggin' loaded with pistils. Quite the difference compared to a lot of the stuff I run.

scrogrow

I've heard there's a pheno of that Ice cream that is out of this world. But I'm pretty sure they said it doesn't pop up very often. That one you have is friggin' loaded with pistils. Quite the difference compared to a lot of the stuff I run.

The terps are nuts!!

Latest posts

Latest posts