What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doobies' All Black Grow 2018

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
More of that Sweet Tarts from Unknown Prophet genetics..fine art would you not agree? Happy New Years everyone...DD

Credit where its due you have very good photographer skills DoobieDuck I love checking your photos out :tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red Scare genetics Darkwing Duck from my 2018 summer grow.
Darkwing Duck »»» Howard the Duck x Intergalactic
Howard the Duck»»» Daffie x {Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction}
Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction
Bubba Kush»»» OG Kush x {West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush}
West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush
West Coast Dawg BX3»»» Chem Dawg x USA, Humboldt BX3
Chem Dawg 91 Skunk VA
Chem Dawg (specified above)

Attachments

• 0201-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    0201-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 0183-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    0183-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 15
  • 0135-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    0135-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 095-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    095-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 007-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    007-darkwing-duck-W.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 19

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'd like to know the basis for this genetic summary. The Phylos Galaxy has too many entries at different spot labeled as Bubba to be certain, but there is one cluster that fits what is known, even though I don't know who entered the data well enough to state for 100% fact it is the proper entry. That aside, Bubba, has only one clear parent and that is "Ghani" from RCC, interestingly enough. Perhaps that is what is listed as "Old World Kush" in your lineage?

If the origins are correct from Berger, then the original Bubba that came with him from FL is a Northern Lights pheno. That got pollinated by "the kush", now OG, in a room with poor environmental conditions. That makes Bubba Kush, NL x OG, fem selection - certainly not something that was intentionally made and bred.

Mind sharing where you got that lineage from, Doobie? I happen to have some WCD x Bubba seeds from Npsecta.

picture.php

dank.Frank

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'd like to know the basis for this genetic summary. The Phylos Galaxy has too many entries at different spot labeled as Bubba to be certain, but there is one cluster that fits what is known, even though I don't know who entered the data well enough to state for 100% fact it is the proper entry. That aside, Bubba, has only one clear parent and that is "Ghani" from RCC, interestingly enough. Perhaps that is what is listed as "Old World Kush" in your lineage?

If the origins are correct from Berger, then the original Bubba that came with him from FL is a Northern Lights pheno. That got pollinated by "the kush", now OG, in a room with poor environmental conditions. That makes Bubba Kush, NL x OG, fem selection - certainly not something that was intentionally made and bred.

Mind sharing where you got that lineage from, Doobie? I happen to have some WCD x Bubba seeds from Npsecta.

View Image

dank.Frank

DankFrank nice to see you here, no I don't mind. It came partially from the breeder Red Scare genetics. When I can't get all the info from the breeder, which happens often, I searched ********** eu for the rest. https://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Darkwing_Duck/Red_Scare_Seed_Company/

...Rarely have I been able to get all lineage from the breeders, most of the time I post only what the breeders give me, I have many varieties of my own I no longer can find lineage on and as you know, a lot of breeders have come and gone. It would be nice to just send samples to the lab/database to find/ document lineage. I'm pretty sure a lot of what I get is not exact even though getting direct from the breeder. Hope this helps, hows' the Carolina Blue x Digiberry doing these days. That was excellent!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the Rev over at KOS seed, kingdom organic seeds from last summers grow we have Hemmy Black, genetics from the Rev:
Hemmy Black= Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
BREEDER: KOS / The Rev
LINE: Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
SATIVA/INDICA/RUDI RATIOS: Sativa Dominant
The father is the legendary Cherry Hemmingway male. A hybrid of a landrace Bhutan, and Rez Dog’s Firecracker (Williams Wonder x NYC Diesel). The female KOS’s own Darkling Sativa, a cross of the Vietnam Black jungle sativa (landrace) and the F3 Cherry Bomb out of Hawaii. The Cherry Bomb was an intoxicating massive yielding genotype with insane vigor; the Cherry Bomb was made using 3 Hawaiian cultivars including Puna Budder and Elephant Ear, also in the Cherry Bomb mix was the legendary Cherry AK47.

St. Phatty

Phatty most of my images are with Canon bodies but I stray from those..would have to know exactly which images you are referring to.

The ones with great depth of field

The ones with great close-ups

The ones that make me miss my $1000 Nikon

Most of your pics.

Will try & get more specific.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back to DoobieDuck genetics Midnight Biscuit...this did really well last year her first summer out, enjoy..DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whew..thank you the two members that found my last post helpful. Here's some more of my Midnight Biscuit..enjoy...check out the close up of the amber patch developing in the first image left, and..un-cropped very right..

Latest posts

Latest posts