What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain are you smoking with your coffee?!

Dawgfunk

Ahhhh, sittin back in the morningtime with a fat bowl and a hot cup of coffee, what a beautiful way to start the day!! I’m always curious as to what is gonna set my day on the right foot with my cup’a-jo! Smokin on some walter white auto grown in some kis soil, topped with some of DJ’s amazing shortbread bubble sheeeesh:) first auto I’ve (knowingly) smoked and first decent melty bubb run thru these bags, mmmmm what a tasty and expansive combo! The bubble’s berry-diesel flavors really mix well with the spicy sweetness of the white autoflower. Rocked with a jolt of euphoric bliss and stoney smiles all around!!

Attachments

• D43EA90D-6135-4AF4-8B7A-BB119BEE4AF0.jpg
    D43EA90D-6135-4AF4-8B7A-BB119BEE4AF0.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 12

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I admit to a fairly consistent morning routine involving fresh ground coffee and a dab of bud extract.
A no nonsense start to an enjoyable daytime.

The fancy bud is for evenings as I am a morning guy at heart.

Attachments

• A little dab will do.jpg
    A little dab will do.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 12

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Equally important is what kind of coffee are you drinking with your morning pot. LOL

In the morning it's a cup of fresh ground Kona with some Maui Wowie. Afternoons is a little fresh ground Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee and some hard hitting Ganja. Tonight, I am having a little Italian Espresso and some Afghan Indica.

Like pairing wine and food. LOL

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
For some strange reason I just got sick of coffee. Coffee pot croaked and I was drinking Folgers or some shit. I have been craving coffee as of late. Time to get a new coffee maker and some quality beans.

My favorite weed to smoke with morning cup o Joe was always the blueberry lines. The plants that possess the coffee, toffee, butter, vanilla notes were freaking amazing with coffee, and the clear, up, motivating high was just right for starting the day!

Dawgfunk

Got some light roast and a little cream with some outdoor gelato in the bong, topped it with some dogwalker bubble and mmm what a combo! Kicks the anxiety in the ass the coffee cAn give you in the evening. Cheers

The Pheonix

picture.php

I'm smoking some of this pineapple Express on this hot sticky sunday afternoon with my coffee,

would prefer a creamy Latte tho

Peace

Phe

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia Core and deccafeinated Nescaffe Gold... you definitly dont need coffeine
with Amnesia sativa stone...

Easy7

Veteran
I'm trying to cut down on caffeine since realizing a few things. Enjoying some cheap caffeinated tea right now, just one. Over 24 hours smoke free and on the vape. Tobacco that is. I figure I lost 5.5 years of my life to smoking. They say 20 minutes a cig/pipe.

That's one thing smoking ganja doesn't help me with. So used to blazing and passing the stoned time smoking tobacco. Weed was more rare.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
A very nice example of GSC and Gatorade. It's brutal hot and humid here so no coffee for me. Gatorade, take a big ass pull, top off with a red bull and a nice glass tube of GSC.

Dawgfunk

Gotta stay hydrated in the garden! I almostthought gsc and gatorade was a new strain for a second...that would have to be some florida strain. Ha get it?

Dawgfunk

I really loved dabbing the harlequin, almost felt like a cup of coffee by itself!! CBD dabs with the cherry flavor :)