What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Nice! You could smoke that already!

right!? i took the tester clone at 56 days and it was racy as hell, i was wondering earlier how a little smidgen would sample at 40 something.

when i take macros i handhold one handed with an on board flash. have to focus the lens manually cause its broke so i set it and wobble my crippled ass back and forth, firing off shots until i catch a good depth of field/focus. ive gotten ok usually takes me 3-4 shots per decent one.

ive been second guessing the authenticity of my cut this week. it dosent throw the wonky leaf very much in veg or flower and looks furry as fuck compared to other gardens i see her in. the pistolas also seem to be fading/turning brown at a good clip. more flushes right behind them but still... whatever though its dank as hell and zestfully clean for sure. duder claims its legit of course and ill get a replacement or copy soon enough

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
47 dayz

47 dayz

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Big-Narstie

right!? i took the tester clone at 56 days and it was racy as hell, i was wondering earlier how a little smidgen would sample at 40 something.

when i take macros i handhold one handed with an on board flash. have to focus the lens manually cause its broke so i set it and wobble my crippled ass back and forth, firing off shots until i catch a good depth of field/focus. ive gotten ok usually takes me 3-4 shots per decent one.

ive been second guessing the authenticity of my cut this week. it dosent throw the wonky leaf very much in veg or flower and looks furry as fuck compared to other gardens i see her in. the pistolas also seem to be fading/turning brown at a good clip. more flushes right behind them but still... whatever though its dank as hell and zestfully clean for sure. duder claims its legit of course and ill get a replacement or copy soon enough

I was thinking the same when I see your pics unfortunately. Still looks good nonetheless

B4URTIME

I was in the room tonight, got deep enough into the space to get some fairly alright pictures. They are looking good starting flush in 10 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah, ill know for sure when it gets to the 45 day range, but its just so furry in my garden. it has a very similar calyx structure but only when it swells. i dunno. like i said ill get a verified cut one way or another but i think i have a decent s1. which kinda blows cause it was my only "elite" up to a month ago so ive not only dedicated my entire current round to her, but half my up coming round as well whick is still 2k as im doubling my flower. woof.
i dont think theres ever been a fucking cut that spawned so much dispute and soooo many sneaky knockoffs. but as they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery right josey?

Aspenou812

Veteran
yeah, ill know for sure when it gets to the 45 day range, but its just so furry in my garden. it has a very similar calyx structure but only when it swells. i dunno. like i said ill get a verified cut one way or another but i think i have a decent s1. which kinda blows cause it was my only "elite" up to a month ago so ive not only dedicated my entire current round to her, but half my up coming round as well whick is still 2k as im doubling my flower. woof.
i dont think theres ever been a fucking cut that spawned so much dispute and soooo many sneaky knockoffs. but as they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery right josey?

For Sure Nameless........ If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then poor old Josey has been flattered to death...... Lying shit bags with there KNOCKOFF's....... when the hell did it become so fucking difficult for people to just be honest with each other..... :) Yes i do believe that the S1's even the verified S1's are knockoffs if there origins have been lied about....

~star~crash~

shout out to U glue heads whom keep this thread blazing

shout out to U glue heads whom keep this thread blazing

home hobby project of GG#4 x C99 pollen

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
ask hammer, I am terrible describing smell, I wanna say a soft doughy smell , if that's possible :)

~star~crash~

that does look really nice... j.whales always has these amazing cuts under his sleeves :biggrin:...always has and always will, at least 15 years running so far...bless him

Grizz

Veteran
that does look really nice... j.whales always has these amazing cuts under his sleeves :biggrin:...always has and always will, at least 15 years running so far...bless him
she is special to me, it responds to different nutes so much, I still haven't got her dialed in

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
whats that, the gg4 nute sensitive? hard to tell in organic soil. def. light sensitive. motherloaded sounds like a dank ben and jerrys flavor. cookie dough ice cream with gorilla glue swirls and purple sprinkles