What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
old shot's of legend...got a few going now to get me back on that og kick.....
picture.php

trimmed up...
picture.php

now my keeper LavenderXApp....she looks and smell's of crack with floral poleyester lavender...too sweet much more so than the GC cutt..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here's a beast of a plant....Blockhead keeper...smells of sweet blueberries and slight hash on the out.......btw that's a frest paper towel roll below to try and size her up....amazing plant steve did a most excellent job.....
picture.php

a little closer for that arsh..im in awe everytime i see her......
picture.php

different Blockhead pheno....sugar topped grapefruit's..need's more N maby next time;).....enjoy soft!this plant just grow's and grow's in veg hard to keep a kut for less than a couple week's....Mrs.MOneY love's this aroma...
picture.php

and a new favorite .......PanamaXDC....amazing aroma from this cutt......
picture.php

gonna do another post with the other's here shortly....much love fam!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
btw that lav app is from bro bodhi...thanks for chiming in mang...was gonna keep a sally pheno but this one turn's head's so much....and get's color.....
Burkle.....
picture.php

Chemdawg3StardawgIXI..smell's of skunk the kill kind....and pine...superstickyfrost....waxy gland's...almost og'ish ....process almost complete;)
picture.php

another shot of her....maby a tad to close to the bulb?:blowbubbles:......
picture.php

prob gonna be mono cropped simply of how amazing she is......hopefully it will be a staple in F.A.M.s garden's.....

damn that is some fine looking bud man! I have to learn to grow like that! I will have to go back to page 1 and start over and see how its done! well done man!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
got her in flower now.....will update for sure....also that urkle tres is not an urkle hybrid at all actually she's a BlueAsianFantasyDawg aka BAD blue asian diesel.....she's trowing out some nice bulbousy calyx's....but yield look's like dookie'.......smoke should be fire...sorry for not updating continusly....this should change thou.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeing that BH keeper really clues me in on how dominant the BH is in my g13/burmese kush x bh cut. I'd say structurally, she is 85% BH...crazy how defined they look once you have that comparison. Thanks $...rare peek.

dank.Frank

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dayum $$ something about the structure on that chem3 x stardawg has me intrigued. Burkles lookin sick too man, love them chunky girls! Make that MOney

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
love that Aloe Blacc song. that HBO series is pretty cool too. how to make it in america or whatever w/ Kid Cudi. nice.

glad to get into a Money Mike thread at the start; ive always missed out at the beginning w/ MM threads.