What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Figured I would start a log here.........
growing in CoCo...ph'd whata...
PBP
CalMag
Fluralicious Plus
HammerHead pk
Hydroplex
figured i would show some pic's of what i got going on....
Chemdawg D"reversal"XBubbaJones.......
picture.php

StardawgIXxChemdawg 3
picture.php

these plant's are only a couple dayz in atm....gotta start somewhere eh?
Amnesia Haze..not 100% sure but HyPro?or her sister?gotta get some more back story......
picture.php

BigBuddyLavenderXAppalacia
picture.php

picture.php

3.untopped...
picture.php

got some more of those as well.......just gotta load em up...
Here's one i got to germ...bean's are circa 95'...Humbolt area....brought back to the East....by a "ex"whiskey drinking grower/fisherman.....
Alder Point......
picture.php

here's my 3rd place winner at NnJ X18xOgK...gotta back em up people......;)......
picture.php

and here's my 4th place winner NnJ OgK;)
picture.php

also got some X18xX18Haze bean's about to be transplanted into there coffin's.. let's just say Thank You to my peep's.....and I aint talking marshmallow bird's....:wave:.....
doing allot of seed popping as of late.....figure i would find something nice for the Family/Community.....hope to keep this thread updated on a somewhat regular basis.........much LOvE........

G

Groseph

Gotta love some flawless coco growth.

Pulling up a chair for this one..

Are you using the PBP Soil formula with the pinker label or just the regular Pro Bloom stuff?

P

Puddin'tane

ohhhh yeah snap into it! always good to see a thread from you MoNeY..
puffpuff passes to the next poster..

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Gonna be fun, count me in ;) did you breed the starXchem?

hey caligreen and friends.....yes i bred both stardawgIXII and StardawgIXIIxChemdawg3...not the chemdawg d reversal had to edit that....my bad....doing a little project....thanks for all the positive feedback.....let's just say im happy to be where im at......right now.......
groseph..soil/coco PBP....
just popped' some "mark castle"T.o.KxSkva91chemdawg as well.....should be a fun rest of the year.........
really happy with these lavxapp's....some real stinker's in this lot....clones are almost bigger than the orig one's in flower.....they all rooted within 5-7 day's....quite the norm round here as of late....which im extremely happy about.....
just added some new genetic's to the stable.....
tresdawgxUrkle
tresdawgxChemSister
HP13
gotta go work now...........much love........MOneY
GuavaDiesel

Last edited:

WelderDan

Veteran
Look'n fine there MM. I've always grown in bubble buckets or the great outdoors, but I've been looking seriously at coco. You just might make me a believer

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pulling up a seat :joint:

cant wait to try that x18 x ogk ;) sounds dank as hell.

just popped those stardawg ix2 joints.