What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
magic beans

magic beans

looking good bro, you got me to thinking about my next selection.
since your not going to bust loose any of the lavender crosses
maybe I will, came across a pack of Lost horse beans you so
kindly gifted me a few months back.

Lost horse, lavender [fm] x head hunter [m]

I love popping beans that I've never tried before, it's the
unknown that makes it so damn exciting !

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hello KW thx for the props

hey bro LiL~ thx yepper i love popn beans also

speakn of which 4/4 VBS and 3/6 Twisted Sister have sprouted i do expect the other 3 to sprout.

when i plant seed i plant tarpit root upwards this allows root to start growing up then do 180 degree turn and grow down properly. 99% of the time the seed shell will be removed in the soil with this method.

lol only real good use for my 50 site rapid rooter plug starter tray place FFOF soil into the holes and roll. i have a vented and non vented tops for it also but dont use em no need to.

these will be in RW or CoCo

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat:
heres a few pics of Decapation {pre98 bubba kush coffe pheno}

3 come down in 3 days the greener plant comes down 64-66 days

puff puff passn

Vegan

thx vegan how have you been

just rolling along tonight i cut 3 @59 days 12/12

:smoke out:

trying to get back on my feet,,decided to remodel my room..goin straight coco for a while ..ya bringin some of the chem4 to the gig i hope :dance013: ..got me a cut of that on the way ,,hopefully she like my crib..lol..

59 days is a great sweet spot :jump:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: hey vegan srry chem4 wasnt in the last run and her clones in the bubbler i had to pull along with all the other in feb. but i have her back in the bubbler again to be in soil later today, in feb i pulled memoryloss strawdez pheno an few decaps from flower garden what would have gone in for current run all decap in veg and of course the bubbler.

at the party i'll have some decap from the pics @ 59 days and some memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno ummm good stuff. also i'll packagee up some 5 pk's of beans to hand out to whome ever wants them.

Gunk F2's Northern Cal Goo [fm] x Deep Chunk [m]
Old Grandad F2's Pure Kush [fm] x Purple Kush/DeepChunk [m]
Rapture F1's Chem4 [fm] x Old Grandad [m]

i think 20/5 pk of each should cover any1 who wants them lol thats ifn any1 dose want them.

Gunk and ogd can be seen in my 09-10 grow logs also in LilGreensprout, ogd and Rapture can be seen in his log :ying:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
picked this light up for 125$

if it turns out inadquate for my main veg i'll use it in the nersury
in the pic is a Double Purple DoJo the taller plant and buy the 2x2 8 bulb 54 watter T5. then we have the seedlings 4 VBS [very berry surprise] 2 twisted sister. yes i planted more TS but only 4 sprouted 1 dampened off asap lol other was just clearn soil and died. oh well honestly my garden has a way of regulating itself the survivers and my clones when planted will be kinda crowded in there.

up now the last Decapation in flower it was fed once more then the plants taken @59 days, tonight is 63 days for the last decap

shes lookn good and will be strong :dance013:
guess i'll go start packaging up them beans for the get together on 4:20 here locally:wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:dance013: thx brotha mabe

Crouching Grower Hidden Eliete :ying: lmao

well heres what i done this afternoon

20 PKs each row, 5 beans per PK 3 differant crosses 300 beans total

Old Grandad F2 - Pure Kush [fm] x Purple Kush/Deep Chunk [m]
Gunk F2 - Nor Cal Goo [fm] x Deep Chunk [m]
Twisted Sister F1 - Decapation [fm] x Old Grandad [m]

i took a PK of each gently rolled em up and placed into a seperate bag. in essance what i have is 20 pk's that contain 3 diff kinds in each bag now for whom wants them at the party in town this yr. if it turns out not nough i can make a few more like maybe 10 of each i wanna keep some of these beans to grow out also.

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: hey ya'll wuz up

thought i would post a few pics of the babies they seem to love the new T5 light. up 1st the babies from seed
rear is 4 VBS [Verry Berry Surprise]
front is 2 Twisted Sister cross by me

up now few of Decapation choped last night @ 68 days 12/12

now few tops

:dance013: yepper some smooth smoke

Decapation - Pre 98 Bubba Kush [fm] x White Mustang [m] cross by Brotha Jaws again mucho thx shes been kickn it since 07 in my garden.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
those Lil~ones sure seem to like the T5's,
look at those fat ass leaves, very nice .
Them buds look mighty tasty too.............
Have a good time at the party tomorrow, wished I could be there !

peace your Lil~bro

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx brotha LGS yepper them seedling leaves are even fater today lmao. after just watern them today i noticed side branch growth allready on all. where talkn 4-5 nodes above the single blade leaf, 3-4 inchs tall under the new light for 9 days and they have side branches. likeing it 4sure i was at the fish store other day i'm thinking about switching my T5 bulbs that came with light. for the coral -n- living rock and aquatic plants bulbs thier 10,000k color and same wattage 18$ each.

they carry these bulbs in T5, T8, T12 2FT through 4FT

hello KW thx this is some very nice MMJ

hello SS again thx makes my eyes water when i around it long after its fresh cut lol

happy 4:20 all Puff Puff Passn

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i woulda held on to tht decap since 07 too brother,shes pretty stunning fasho.
nice job w her.shes thick and greasy lookin.

happy 4/20 bruh.
peace-T-