What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dumpster Smoke Report

sqwirl

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to chime in as I feel like that 10 year old smoke report is way off. I've been growing the cut for around 10 years and am quite familiar with it.

Dumpster is dense, frosty, and smells like skunky, sweet earth, with a background hint of berries. Dried and ground up I can see where someone might get citrus/pine but there is also some earth and berries in the aroma too.

The smoke is quite narcotic, stony, and heavy, and will ruin your day if you partake too early. It will also ruin social gatherings as it tends to be more of an introverted buzz. Given that though, it's perfect evening herb for pain management, relaxing, sleeping, and eating.

She's done between 60 and 65 days and tends to yield quite well though botrytis can affect some of the larger head flowers.

View Image

I'd have to say I disagree with almost everything you've stated here. Many people "in the know" (that have had the cut since the 1990's) back up the original smoke report. By the way, the guy giving the initial smoke report is somewhat of a legend in the industry and is known for his knowledge and experience. To each their own, therefore I had to put my opinion out there.

Homebrewer

Veteran
I'd have to say I disagree with almost everything you've stated here. Many people "in the know" (that have had the cut since the 1990's) back up the original smoke report. By the way, the guy giving the initial smoke report is somewhat of a legend in the industry and is known for his knowledge and experience. To each their own, therefore I had to put my opinion out there.

Anyone who describes Dumpster's buzz as '[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]social euphoric sativa-leaning' either doesn't know sativas or doesn't have dumpster.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'd also add that those dried flower pics in the original post look like absolute garbage.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Hopefull Stoner

dude what happened with your dumpster pollen chuck project ? ijs