What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I had packs of sour diesel ibl f2 seeds at the last show. When ever the next one is hit me up if you go. Im sitting on over 400 sd IBL f2 seeds I'll never get the chance to grow out.

You should have found me and I coulda gave you (LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG
DieselFire x AOG
and SourDubb x RoadDawg.

Had 12 packs on me I was gifting ICMag members I met.
Chunky got the 1 special pack of SuperLemonGlaze x SSSDH

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
2010, I used an excellent female, one of the best I've seen from that release. It was lanky, chunky and extremely stinky, it looked a lot like ecsd.

I was one of them ppl that camped out for these seeds, I paid like $200 for the seeds. A few hundred packs of them disappeared in minutes.

niiice, id run em for sure:tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
2010, I used an excellent female, one of the best I've seen from that release. It was lanky, chunky and extremely stinky, it looked a lot like ecsd.

I was one of them ppl that camped out for these seeds, I paid like $200 for the seeds. A few hundred packs of them disappeared in minutes.

I ask because I'm searching for some ibl seeds that contain the grapefruity soma nycd in them like rez early ibl. My old cut back in 06 was 1 of my favorite.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Am G ... how is the Diesel Breath ??? U just harvested

Still hanging. I'm a little behind getting things trimmed. I hung them leaves an all so small branches still don't snap. I am going to try and get the 5 GG4 and the other 4 or 5 ladies trimmed in the morning. The plan is to trim and leave out for a day or 2 until it's dry enough for jars.

Scrappy-doo

I think I read that Paradise seeds Acid fem is just Soma's NYCD grapefruit pheno reversed. I know there's lots of grapefruit phenos to be found in there.

Americangrower

Veteran
I think I read that Paradise seeds Acid fem is just Soma's NYCD grapefruit pheno reversed. I know there's lots of grapefruit phenos to be found in there.

I'm actually looking for a male to use on some ladies. I'm not a fan of fem seeds but I may have to go that way to find it and breed from there.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ive been searching for that PinkGrapefruit pheno of NYCD for years and years and years.
Ill be 60 before I find something similar. It had the most intoxicating smell and taste. Love that strain. Surprised its not more readily available out there.

jab72

Zeez, Any idea how to contact you or me? I don't mind putting my email as long as I don't get banned for it. I cannot PM because I don't have 50 posts. They erased my post and yours because they said "I talked about trading clones" which I did not. Boy it's almost like big brother is breathing down on me. Are you near the Worcester area?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
SweetIndica - Find out when the next event is in March and it should be at the same place. Just come to the show, pay $20 at the door. Show your i.d. that your over 21 and you can buy all you want there.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
~Star~
I talked to GeneTraders guy for like 30 minutes yesterday. We hit it off pretty good. I should be able to secure a booth. The guy wasnt happy about some booths selling wax and shit so he wants booths with just clones and seeds. Thats me! Clones and seeds only. The guys just not sure about the date yet, but will let me know. He has my number.

jab72

I still cannot believe that my post was deleted. I guess you cannot discuss any event (unless approved by someone with the power) or trading of clones or seeds even though it is legal in our state. From what I can see, almost every post in this thread violates all the rules.

I still cannot believe that my post was deleted. I guess you cannot discuss any event (unless approved by someone with the power) or trading of clones or seeds even though it is legal in our state. From what I can see, almost every post in this thread violates all the rules.

Yeah, mine was deleted too and i also don't get why discussing trading gets your posts deleted. Like you said it's legal and most of the posts in this thread that violate the rules haven't been deleted.

But anyways, i want to go to the next trade event and i have a question for you OvergrowDaWorld, if you don't mind. Alright, so it's $20 to get in, but do i have to have a medical card or will they let me in with just my Mass ID?

I'm asking because while i am well over 21, i do not have a medical card. I have been planning on trying to get one but i have had a lot of stuff going on that took priority over that, unfortunately.

Thanks!

jab72

Yeah, mine was deleted too and i also don't get why discussing trading gets your posts deleted. Like you said it's legal and most of the posts in this thread that violate the rules haven't been deleted.

But anyways, i want to go to the next trade event and i have a question for you OvergrowDaWorld, if you don't mind. Alright, so it's $20 to get in, but do i have to have a medical card or will they let me in with just my Mass ID?

I'm asking because while i am well over 21, i do not have a medical card. I have been planning on trying to get one but i have had a lot of stuff going on that took priority over that, unfortunately.

Thanks!
No medical card required. Some kind of ID and $20 gets you in. It is a great time.

Latest posts

Latest posts