What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230910_140457969_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230910_140509633_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230910_140526919.jpg
IMG_20230910_141100888_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230910_141718413_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Unc, how do you like the Surly Ogre?
it's got over 20,000 miles on it...is that answer enough? :D
but to elaborate....it's a heavy bike,but it was designed for touring with a heavy load,so once you get some weight in the panniers and basket the frame gets springier and the ride more comfortable. it's a very useful bike for a car free life,especially since i have a trailer for bigger loads...if the house caught on fire it would be the first bike i rescued...all that said,it's not a fun bike to ride,but for doing stuff it's great

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Are any of you having issues with pictures and having to wait for ever for pictures to load on threads. It feels like the days of dial up internet speeds over here. I know my pc has some issues but I can watch youtube videos and live streams without issues.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...shockingly there's a rain chance every day in the forecast for the week...and reasonable temps...i'm kinda freaking out! :oops:
not really...
garden chores today,should be an easy day...

yesterday i bought a rotisserie chicken...plucked all the meat off and realized my old underused chef skills wouldn't allow me to throw away a perfectly good carcass...made chicken soup...with lots of green chile,sure was good...

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I am expecting a couple inches of rain this afternoon. It's been raining on and off since Friday. Humidity hasn't been below 70% for at least the last 7 days and expecting it to last till Thursday. Supposed to rain on and off all this week also. Great weather to finish up a crop :cautious: hopefully I get to harvest something this year 😅 😬