What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mmmm Lemon G

stanky1

My buddie's cut of Lemon G is the indica dom pheno type HJ has been speaking of, Large central cola with nice secondary buds but not too branchy, finishes in 60 days with a very solid yeild of semi dense buds. But it still holds the classic lemon/tangerine cleaner smell. Light green buds coated in trics. but the high i agree is nice but shorted lived, the pleasure in this strain is in the smell and taste. Anyone here of the Candy or Gunk? My buddies cut came Ohio>Bloomington>Indianapolis. I love to here about Midwest Strains.

- stanky

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I find Love Potion a much more powerful high. I would think that if it was one of Reef's sativas then it'd probably be very stable... but you'd know right away because the ones that weren't were all over the board.

It's worth a shot is my :2cents:

Good luck smurf! :joint:

stanky1

Im beginning to understand that Candy is truly only an Indiana strain that seems to be slightly guarded. I have a few friends that grow it and its truly tasty herb, Ive been told it was originally called "candy corn" being grown in the cornfields of central Indiana. Once it was brought inside the corn was droped from the name. It grows very strange all over the place almost like a web of branches, the plant is covered in golfball sized dense nuggets and smells of sweet sugar hashy candy. Taken at 56 days the taste is truly wonderful, going longer brings out a grapefruit candy flavor when grown properly its a very good bud. I have access to this clone and would love to run it. I hope more peeps obtain the candy and can see whats up.

-stanky

stanky1

Yeah im sure its not the Indiana BG, i dont have any pics of it right now,if i get the cut ill get some pics its much more random, lanky and stretchy then the IN BG, and the IN BG has a very distinct leaf structure. I have never know anyone who had the old school indiana bg.

-stanky

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I have her in safe keeping!

Your right on about the leaf shape. I think they look like mini buckeye leaves! Small leaves overall, and the blades are short and fat. This strain creates perfect clones for me because of the smaller sized leaves. I rarley have to trim any leaves in half when i take clones from the indiana bubblegum. Makes it go faster for sure.

stanky1

I just got a cut of BG from Ohio recently, its not supposed to be the IN BG though. I just got the candy from my buddy yesterday. My buddy in Ohio who hooked me up with a nice selection of strains, including the BG mentioned above, is the first to recieve a cutting. So in 4 to 6 weeks, the Candy will be in Cbus.

-stanky

stanky1

I dont have pics yet, and bareley anyone knows about it, i think its passed around Indiana only, namely central.

-stanky

Lorenzo

i'm lovin this thread. i just got a bunch of clones last week in the SE ohio area. lemon g, death star, ghani mango, grape ape, and two different sensi star cuts.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i'm lovin this thread. i just got a bunch of clones last week in the SE ohio area. lemon g, death star, ghani mango, grape ape, and two different sensi star cuts.

nice grab you will absolutely love the death star (rez sour diesel x paradise sensi star)...a match made for each other it seems. a few weeks ago the topic came up "whats the strongest"....you will find out with the death star! the sensi star cuts are just not as potent but you will enjoy. other than the lemon g havent seen the others. take care bud

stanky1

The only one havent heard of as being available around is the Grape Ape, my buddy in cbus holds the mango ghani but have never heard anything about it. Hope yah enjoy those cuts Lo.

-stanky

stanky1

never heard of Funk 49 ive heard of the dumpster and got a bag of some "dumpster" at Summercamp 06 that was very good herb, dont know if it was really dumpster or not but it was good herb. I have heard its a skunk hybrid that is kind of worn out, this is only what i have heard, not my personal experience. Keep the MW green, and be safe people.

-stanky

Lorenzo

anyone got some info they'd like to share about the ghani mango? like its ~flowering time or how much of a stretcher she is? i'm about to start flowering in a week and she's the only one i really don't know anything about and is also the smallest at about 6". i'm debating whether to try to veg her a little longer or not...

anyone got some info they'd like to share about the ghani mango? like its ~flowering time or how much of a stretcher she is? i'm about to start flowering in a week and she's the only one i really don't know anything about and is also the smallest at about 6". i'm debating whether to try to veg her a little longer or not...

I have some bro's that have been running her for a few years and also gave her a whirl myself. You're not going to see much of a stretch when you flip. I would veg a bit longer to get them a tad bigger. I veged them to about 18" and after the stretch they would be around 2' or so. IMO she finishes with the best kick at 9 weeks, but most around here take her down around 55 days with good results. She has a punch to her, so I hope you like a nice indica.

Some real nice strains have come out of oHIo like a few of the one's mentioned already (lemon g, afghani mango, dumpster and death star). I know some guys back there that are doing their thing and I would put up their heirlooms against any of the elites floating around. Good stuff there.

stanky1

dont forget to mention the bubblestar
Tell us about it, I have a buddy in cbus who has very large selection of cuts, like 45+ and i have never heard him talk about or say that he had this strain. He had all the other ohio strains mentioned, deathstar, lemon g, mango ghani, g-skunk, dumpster, Bubblegum, but no bubble star, enlighten us HJ. I'm really blazed on my most recent harvest, Chunkycheese UK cheesexDeepchunk, this selected pheno im puffing is also in Cbus now so grab it if you get a chance. stay safe.:dance013:

-stanky