What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mmmm Lemon G

mexweed

Veteran
I'm in CO and recently got a lemon g s1 in some dispensary bud it tested at 16% thc and 10% cbd, I have a few things to run before I get around to trying to pop my s1 stash, if all goes according to plan I am going to hit her with a chemdog kush male

I will probably be able to pm by then and will keep you in mind for when I take cuts

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Has anyone thought about sending their G cuts to Phylos?

Edit: Maybe just keep your cuts to yourself, I'm not sure if I trust the ethics of them after more reading.

lLucky

Lemon G
57939f24286a2e181ac7def6eaeb948b19d2ba63_2_375x500.jpeg

Thesearch

Just a thought, colombian was said to be an aphrodisiac and had lemon smelling varieties. colombian genetics are also supposed to be in skunk and OG kush as well. colombian was often called colombian gold. A lemon pheno,or a cross of cg might have been labeled lemon gold,shortened to lemon g. For all I know though OG stands for Ohio G13.

hellfire

I wanted to make a batch of Lemon G S1s and search through for more NLD phenos if the Columbian story is true. The Deathstar x Lemon G13 was nasty funky fire. Lemon G at 9 weeks is sharp lemon and fresh tasting but if you take it longer it gets a dank funkyness to it like 10 weeks.

I wanted to make a batch of Lemon G S1s and search through for more NLD phenos if the Columbian story is true. The Deathstar x Lemon G13 was nasty funky fire. Lemon G at 9 weeks is sharp lemon and fresh tasting but if you take it longer it gets a dank funkyness to it like 10 weeks.

hmm, maybe thats a trait of the limonene terpene, I'l keep that in mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts