What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

H

heavy dank nugg

damn chaco your filling that stall up nicely.that ecsd is taking over:)

G

guest121295

This one's one of those clone only deals, I think Rez just sold out of his SDIBL. Unless you kept one from back whenever a good diesel is a pain in the ass to find in seed form. We all have lots of crosses and such....but not the real deal SDIBL from Rez...too bad too that stock sat on seedbay for so long a few years ago and now its a rat race to get them...:smokeit:Day 25.
picture.php

Maijah

i was given the cut of ecsd. They have been in my cloner for 12 days now and im almost ready to put into cups, will post pics soon......

iSmokeTrees

my clone only, 40ish days. I really think mine looks like garbage compared to everyone elses, I suck at growing =\

Attachments

• DSC01355.jpg
    DSC01355.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC01353.jpg
    DSC01353.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 66

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Does the ecsd do better than its crosses? like casey jones and headband? I got those to cuts and I got a rooted clone of ecsd but dont see no reason for her if she cant hold up against her children...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MO, really depends on what you mean by hold up against her children...I would smoke Sour over Casey ANYDAY of the week. It depends on what you like. I like flavorful drowsy herb and that is exactly what Sour is when taken at the proper time. Run her!

L

Lune TNS

Does the ecsd do better than its crosses? like casey jones and headband? I got those to cuts and I got a rooted clone of ecsd but dont see no reason for her if she cant hold up against her children...

I keep ecsd for the head, not so much with the casey... Casey (my cut, atleast) will easily outyield the sour but the ecsd smoke is where it's at... If you have the 707 headband then just drop the headband now and keep the ecsd... you def will later... can't speak for other headband cuts...

G

guest121295

Be carefull Art, I'm easily excited....I have about 3000W dedicated to this girl in two different gardens, one big older plants lst'd and the other flipped after a 5 day veg from roots. Had to buy 2 cooltubes as the canopy pushed my larger reflectors out of the garden. There are budsites just popping everywhere as I approach day 30...

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
CHACO - Can't wait to see how they fill out for you! The ECSD cut is a VERY special one. Aside from the obvious dankness and massive yields attainable, one has to remember the qualities often overlooked...

I've found her very resilient against PM. I've had my bouts with the horrid beast, and ECSD can really hold her own against infection. She's been in some pretty nasty environments and not had a spot on her. Due to her thick, more sturdy plant tissue.

Straight from rooted clone to flower. With her stretch, she really needs no veg time and once flipped, grows tops everywhere.

She vegs beautifully. Once she gets her feet under her... You have to FEED this girl. SHE EATS. Like Lune TNS was saying, I've also found it a good rule of thumb to treat longer flowering strains with a little more N because they tend to stretch longer and the onset of pistell accumulation withheld a bit. Switch to flower nutrients right away and she'll let you know she's unhappy. Give her N at that point (when she now doesn't need it) and an amazing grow can turn south.... Even then, she will produce fire, just maybe not as much.

After this run (I chop in 4 or 5 weeks) I'm going to dedicate 1800 to her. I'll post my progress on this thread.

Good thread.

heavy dank nug - Every time I look at her I think about what she would do outside put out nice and early.

H

heavy dank nugg

Art your in the right place I saw chaco fill a stall with giant buds of la nina or killing feilds, forget which but its a thing of beauty. And yea I think about putting my mom outside every day. I cant flower her cause shes allready too big for my space I dont know how to train like chaco does my methods are far less advanced.Ill get up some pics later of my mom and my 5 foot dwc diesel that I just had to train cause shes getting too tall for the tent.

H

heavy dank nugg

heres the pics 1st a couple of my ecsd mom

picture.php

picture.php

heres the dwc and the only traning i really ever do

picture.php

picture.php

heres the results

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here she is before the bending

picture.php

one hell of a pic eh ? wonder if i was stoned when i took it :dance013:

heres the top of my 1st try with her in soil
picture.php

and a smaller bud same plant

picture.php

I know shes a little ratty looking. combo of too close to the light and over fert...hope i didnt zap the flavor right out...so far my 1st try in hydro is coming along much smoother than my 1st soil

G

guest121295

Well the grow moves foward...I'm really trying to stay on top of these gardens. So far I think so good. This pic is of my shower stall 3 strain super LST tiedown.These plants have been pulled, tied and shaped to fit the profile of the 1000W hps above.Not so sure about putting up so many pics so close together in days of 12/12 but in worrying and watching other peoples ecsd threads I find it helpfull to see how mine compare to others around the same day of 12/12. Here's the shower @ day33....
picture.php

G

guest121295

These are some pics of the much bigger garden, 80% ecsd but the sour larry on the other side is not in the pics at all.Without the cooltubes it would have been over. Vegging for 50 days was pushing it. Also the side of the room where I used a MH bulb developed wonderfully up until day 14 or so when I switched it to hps. The all hps side is much thicker at this point, but only time will tell....This garden is also on day 33 of 12/12....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts