What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Latitude 59, Organic grow. Passion for life!!

Golli

Crazy big difference. Cocco and a little compost makes the plants explode!!

Have been out completed the swamp 41 plants:

Also starting to get some really nice males. Males I get pretty stickey from the stam rub. (bluevelvet x (Haze99xGG#3) x Maverick males smells amazing. Also found a Jack#2 x MAverick male verry good smell + AF99 x GG#2 Male with fulypepperish aromas.....

Down to 1 Maverick Male now. Medium Zize, but by far the best smelling. More sweet skunky. Gonna hit someting with this for sure!!!! Weeeee!!!

I am out of power today. Those spots out in the woods is pretty far, I rather be safe than sorry. Have a good night :)

Golli

gorilla ganja

They blend in very well Golli. Swamp tubes make for great camouflage. I like the way you put extra moss around the sides. Was the Blue velvet from DP?

Rest up my friend. You must be close to being finished, with the planting anyway.

Peace GG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting going well out there in the swamp! Glad to hear you got it done. You have a lot of energy! Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. Keep up the good green work, Golli! Are you going to top soon? Do you have any animal problems? What do you use to deter animals? :smoke:

Golli

Gorilla Ganja: Yes the extra moss is verry helpfull. Makes the upper part of the tube not so tuchy for sun. THey do not dry out so fast and I belive it gives better helth for the plant +++ cover. The Bluevelvet is a cut some people cash crop with over here. It is from DJ short and this is a pretty fast finnishing plant. 8 weeks. You can let if go more, but it does not stack much more and the same potency so not worth it. Verry easy to clone and vegging good this clone. Personally I like the sweetberry ish flavor and it looks like this is what catch peoples attention. The effect is not my cop of tea, but with the crosses I am after I try to isolate that sweetfunkyawsome berry taste/smell. Ad hopefully blend in other effects.

Pipeline: Yes alot of energy my friend. Every work I had they have been saying the same. Not so manny runing up the strairs on there work everyday. hahaha But that is old times. Workinng for my self now :) Not giving my pressure power away to annybody else annymore. hehehe

For animals it looks like making the mix on end of session. SO the mix can rest out in the woods it is not so interresting for the animals as it is for new freshly mixed compost. IF you notice it can smell/attract pretty much. Snails love that smell.
Those swamp tubes you do not see protect the dirt.
Putting bigger 30-60cm sexed plants out also helps alot.
On spots where I have "open" dirt I put up alot of woods so it makes it impossible for animals to digg into. Last year I missed 16% out in the woods after 1 week becouse of animal liked my mix. This year everything look different. Me also learned alot of last year!

ALso verry happy and have been getting more plants out.

For me it also looks like some of my crosses starting to flower. Gonna come with more information when I am 100% sure. ( only 99% sure yet) hehe

Golli

Last edited:

Golli

God Evening!!

Have been a exelent day with alot of sun!!! WEEEEE"!!!!! Been sexing heavily and plants with natural light can sometimes take a little
loonger it looks? Annyway verry close to transplanting all plants. 1 more week!!. I am so motivating so it just go non stop combined with some nice
smooke:

38, 45, 70, 90 and 120 Micron Water hash from outdoor last year. Awsome effect. Crystall clear, but also heavy stone. Golli top 3 High whise!!:
luEkDtR.jpg

uv6KZ46.jpg

More pictures:

Male party:
5lPqqa2.jpg

m149uMM.jpg

Maverick Male:
T0xPdxy.jpg

Golli

Roal dane Male. Smelled verry different. More darkside. and more afganistyle. No idea, need to smell more. Just keeping
it becouse of smell compared to the other royal dane:
o9tRS2i.jpg

(Jack#1 x haze) # 3 x Maverick male. PLants are accelerating growth alot. Both males and feamales:
jsANQVg.jpg

(Jack#1 x haze) # 3 x Maverick feamales progress:
SYefhDA.jpg

(Jack#1 x haze) # 3 x Maverick Might be in start of flowering? Or heavy pre flower?:
AZIZ4AR.jpg

Golli

(Jack#1 x haze) # 3 x Maverick stems says hello there :) :
kRgn3AY.jpg

Maverick Progress. They have starting to flower ^^ :
L0IQyD2.jpg

Maverick pink pistil pheno Just seen 1 out off 43 in this seed stock:
HyOUzA9.jpg

I wish you all a wounderfull time out there :tiphat:

Shantipeace Golli

Golli

OnceUpon: I try my best. And try to learn by my misstakes, and keep tryng new stuff :laughing:

NorthernSoul: Agree agree. Crossing my finger for shanti take good care of us:huggg:

gorilla ganja

Anything that is flowering already with the daylight getting longer is probably auto flower?
Or did you go from 24 hrs light inside to outdoors?
Do you ever take off fan leafs or train at all?
Everything looks awesome.

Peace GG

Golli

Anything that is flowering already with the daylight getting longer is probably auto flower?
Or did you go from 24 hrs light inside to outdoors?
Do you ever take off fan leafs or train at all?
Everything looks awesome.

Peace GG

About half is started uder 24H light sexed and put out. The rest is Natural light. It does not need to be auto even thoe it starting to flower with 18H light. But the reso for running 24H light was becouse I wanted genetic to start flower as soon as possible after transplant out. also 25% orginal haze into some of the genetic that will makes them flower a bit loonger i think?

Not tuching the plants much before they starting to flower. I did top some when outplanted. but not tuching fan leaves or annythig.

Golli

Last edited:

Golli

Beautiful plants! Great work

Made a deal with the plants. We agree that me taking good care of them they will take good care of me:huggg: hahaha :) Thx for comment :p

I am not 99% sure about flowering annymore. I am 100% sure. I see pistils formig and new and more clear into tops for each day. It is Early early flowerig, but this is really grait news for us in the north!!!!! Soon people will go north to grow instead of south. hahhaha!!!! :dance013:

This is what me have been dreaming about for so manny years. To make own workable genetics that possible can be finnishing this lat. ALso to get more vaerity is a good thing. Becouse this far it is not overloaded with different types of smooke. First step with isolating flowering traits and understand how they can work is just amazing.
And also whatever how much you read on the internett sertent tings need to be tested. And alot of testing/question have been done. :laughing:

Golli

Golli

A little silent at the momment. I see now only Males have started to flower. So little excited about the feamales. Hope they will start to flower July. I am talking about my crosses.

Maverick Feamales starting to build flowers and I have been pretty lucky with the male I selected. Here is a pictures:
7eowpGc.jpg

Elephantlegpheno in the Maverick!!!!

Shantipeaceout

gorilla ganja

That's a heck of a male stud you have there. :jump:Looks fantastic.
Do you use just 1 male for breeding?

Love the name Elephant leg pheno :biggrin

Cheers GG

Golli

That's a heck of a male stud you have there. :jump:Looks fantastic.
Do you use just 1 male for breeding?

Love the name Elephant leg pheno :biggrin

Cheers GG

Gonna use 1 male in this Maverick F3. But gonna use alot of feamales to keep the genetics I want in the line.

Me tryed to find more males, but I am verry sensetive when it comes to smell and this was also better smelling so no need to use time on males I am not so sure on in next generations. Also wanna try stabilize sertants traits and I feel it goes faster with 1 male. But If I had been lucky to have more males I would have used more. This was a selection betwin 50 ish males. :tiphat:

Mr Jay

Veteran
Golli, that male is AMAZING! Look at the flower set on em, and the structure!

Make sure to put a bucket of that pollen in the freezer!

Nico Farmer

Hi Golli

Great work, I wish u a big harvest!
I hope one day I will have a lot outdoor pots as u. :)

Have a nice smoke

Big up

steasy88

How long have u been growing that strain for if you don't mind me asking ? Also how long do they take to flower nice looking male u have there hope ur summer is good