What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My mixed seed run and some GG#4 fun!

Tutu

You think one the gg4 is not gg4? Or just the clone went a bit mad?
My GG4 are GSC and the GSC are GG4! Which opens up the question why the GSC is doing better given it's known for it's piss poor yeilds lol.

Tutu

Apparently they're good at 9 weeks but let them go 10 for the heavy stoner affect and they crystal up lots in last week but looking at yours I can't see crystals not being a problem lol.

negative37dBA

Veteran
I think I got mislabeled cuts. So no telling what the other two may be but I will finish them because they do look nice. When the lights are back up I will post up some comparison shots. I am pretty happy with what I see so far as the trichs go...pretty frosty and the stank is real...
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Mislabeled cuts.....:(

Mislabeled cuts.....:(

Pretty sure I got some mislabeled cuts or just plain lied to....You can see the difference pretty clearly in this shot. On the right, smaller, much more trich covered and structured differently. Left side has more hairs, less trichs and larger buds. Smells are not the same either. I think the one on the right is legit. Left one reminds me of a ChemDawg look/smell. These are the same age, same room, same everything, so as close to the same growing conditions as you can get.
picture.php

Let me know what you think. Mislabeled cut or dishonesty...both are a real possibility.
negative

Green1297

Hey bro been lurkin these forums, beautiful grow and plants alike. Imo you defo got what you're looking for with the pheno on the right looks like gg#4 the other is mislabeled for sure

Can I ask what Ph are you feeding at and what Ph do you water at? Sorry for the noob question just curious

negative37dBA

Veteran
Thanks for that Green1297. I agree with you, glad I took cuts of all 3 and have moms...:)
My feed set up goes something like this:
Advanced nutes all the way. I use R/O water then add cal mag to 200-300 ppm.
I then add the A and B then the adds. I put the ph at 6.2 with General Hydroponics ph up or down. No problem witht the questions, it is how you get better.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 37 of flower...week 6.

Day 37 of flower...week 6.

Hi all. Moving along nicely in this grow. Have moved past the halfway point.
Pwrek, starting to put on some trichs.
picture.php

JT
picture.php

Unknown that was said to be GG.
picture.php

GG#4, the clear trichome leader.
picture.php

negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 46.

Day 46.

Hi all. Have reached the 7th week of flowering. Going well.
JT
picture.php

Unknown strain day 47.
picture.php

GG#4 day 47
picture.php

COP, day 47
picture.php

Hope you all have a great weekend.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Well well well...it has been a long fing time . Hi there. Funny how things in life come along and take you away from what you like/love. But I am back and wanted to give this thread a finish and get ready to start a new diary.
Looks like we left off waaaaay back in 2016 at about week 7 of this grow.....hmmmm, let me see if I can remember what happened...lol.
The grow finished well, I even have some pictures of the last week. Here they are.
This is day 50. GG4 in lower left and I think the Cop in back.
picture.php

GG4 close up at day 57. If I recall right i harvested on this day. Quite early for me and these strains really .
picture.php

This is the Uknown all finished up day 57 as well.
picture.php

Cop, I think, Day 57.
picture.php

I really just kind of hit a wall with this grow. I was spent emotionally and physically from many hours hard work per week. I just shut off the lights and literally let it sit in the pots. Life just catches up to you sometimes, you know?
On to better times and new grows tho. After some time off and a much needed recharge. I jumped into a new technique for me. DWC. I got sick of dirty dirt, lol. My next grow diary will be my journey into Hydro and the fun I have been having. Thanks all. Many positve vibes for all.:biggrin:
negative