What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My mixed seed run and some GG#4 fun!

negative37dBA

Veteran
Old school is Kool...hell I am old school. I had a original Atari 2600...Space invaders kicked ass.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Thanks very much for that Mr. Sparkle. We are in week 2 of flower now and they are filling the room/stretching nicely. I will get some shots up tonight with the lights out. I also added a Green Crack clone to the flower room even though there is not enough space...lol. Just no room in the cab and I have yet to up size it. Just got the new hood and ordered a ballast for the upgrade of the cab. Got a new old stock 150 watt ballast and 6" yieldmaster 2. Air cooled 150 watts should be great for the upper part of the cab. I run 8, 24" T-5 HO's for 196 watts in the lower. The upper part is going to house seedlings/clones and be a small veg area for the next round.
negative

Last edited:

Tutu

Old school is Kool...hell I am old school. I had a original Atari 2600...Space invaders kicked ass.
negative

We had a "Woody" when I was really young by the time I was 5 we had a c64 ;) but my dad also had a PCXT with a 10 meg hard disk lol was worth almost as much as our house was at the time ;)

Many a wasted hour was spent on that PC with CGA graphics and a 360k 5 1/4 floppy those were the days ;)

negative37dBA

Veteran
Commodore 64...wow your bringing back memories of my kid days. I remember doing some simple BASIC programming..lol. I thought I was so cool. You know they sold 17 million of those bad boys at $600.00 a pop in '82, unreal.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
10 days into flower.

10 days into flower.

Here is a quick update on the ladies. These are from day 10 in flower. First up is the Gorilla Glue. Here are 2 fine examples.
picture.php

Here is the Pwrek. I think she looks great.
picture.php

Some nice bud sites developing on her.
picture.php

Have a great day.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
13 days in

13 days in

Have dang near reached the 2 week mark of flower. Bud sites are setting in and I have controlled the stretch for the most part. I use lots of bamboo and really try to keep them even...one of the keys to good yield with 400's.
Whole room day 13 flower. Left is NYCSD, center and right are GG#4.
picture.php

JT...looking like those will stack up.
picture.php

NYCSD, just in a little 1 gallon but its a tester. Have another in the mom cab...first time ever run for this strain and I really enjoy the sour d, slightly stoked... :woohoo:
picture.php

Underside.
picture.php

They took 2nd week bloom nutes with no issues at 3/4 strength. The third week they will really take off and I will go to full strength. We will be adding B-52 to the mix which is new, dropping the Piranha and Vodoo.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
New Glue and the mini beast.

New Glue and the mini beast.

Hi all. Have the next round of Glue transplanted into dirt and starting to veg. Still have a couple more in the cloner that were started a week later than these.
picture.php

Picked up this little beast the other day for cheap. New old stock...if anyone says it's cute....:moon: awww the little ballast that could....
picture.php

It is for my cab upgrade/expansion. Going to use it in the new top portion for vegging the next runs.
negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
19 days into flower

19 days into flower

Hi guys, 3 week mark is approaching. All looking well. Few shots of the ladies.
Pwrek
picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

COP, Cali outdoor purp
picture.php

picture.php

Took 3rd week bloom nutes well at full strength. Nothing real special happening yet, but give it a bit more time.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Saturday fun

Saturday fun

Spent the day with a friend putting together some goodies for the night. This came from last seasons outdoor run.
A hunk of outdoor Skunk shatter/budder...got a bit of air in it.
picture.php

Outdoor Skunk wax
picture.php

Nice line up for the night. Skunk, Blue Dream, Cornerstone, shatter, ATF and wax. We will see how long I make it...lol. Pretty sure I trimmed that CS....I sometimes don't like to trim...
picture.php

negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 25 of flower.

Day 25 of flower.

Hi guys, have gotten into week 4 now. Things are going well. Smell is starting to hit and the trichs are showing up now. Been taking full strength Advanced Nutrients(1550 PPM)with adds no problems. I water about twice a week and I feed in 1 water then use plain the next. Seems to be working well.
Whole room day 25.
picture.php

NYCSD
picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

JT(JumboTronic)
picture.php

Looking forward to the coming weeks. Not sure how long they will take but I will let them go as long as they need. Thinking of picking up some 10k's for the last 10 days or so. Have not used them in the past and interested if they really bring out the oils as they say. Was lucky enough to get some of the "clear" today. Trying it out for the first time. Will let you now how it goes.
negative

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Concentrate fun.

Concentrate fun.

Lucky enough to lay my hands on some of the "Clear" 99.9 percent THC...lol. Also have some with added terps just for fun. Friday night should be interesting to say the least.
On top we have a 6 gram hunk of shatter from a 1 gallon jar trim run. Left to right we have Skunk shatter, Clear, Clear w/added terps and Skunk wax. Saweet.
picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Thanks for that Hundred Gram Oz. All the credit goes to a friend. Just hit a dabber with the clear, clear wit terps and some shatter on top of that....mmmmm.....with a huge ass perma grin on my face. Whoa very nice effect and massive flavor. I really lucked out talking to someone I should have made contact with a LONG time ago....so happy:woohoo: You know who you are, many thanks again brother. The Clear rips ass!! The terps are off the scale on flavor of some mystery fruit combo. I literaly feel spoiled about having such a nice selection, at least for me, to choose from....oh yeah and I have flowers too...lol
Parting shot of the shunkshat.
picture.php

negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hi rockymountainJ Nice to see you back up in here. This clear is real up and not couch at all....kind of scary to be honest I have so much ideas and energy flowing through me compared to what I am used to. WOW. Very good. Already have a portion of my crop set aside to convert to clear. YEEESSS.
Clear with added terps. Its not berry at all...it is a orange/citrus profile.
picture.php

negative

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Some new camera settings.

Some new camera settings.

Been playing around with the camera...it is not my strong suit. Hope to get some better shots.
Not a bad canopy considering 5 different strains.
picture.php

GG4 looking pretty nice Imo for day 27.
picture.php

picture.php

More comments on the "clear" STRONG, very up, at times I was confused as to what I was doing...I am a very seasoned medicator so take that how you will. I would not drive at all. Not good for night time as I was completly wired yet medicated very hard as well. Made my heart race a couple times...felt like adrenaline surges. WOW.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 33 for the GG#4

Day 33 for the GG#4

Have gotten to day 33 with the GG#4. Smell is increasing by the day and trichs are adding up. Going along smoothly.
picture.php

picture.php

negative

Tutu

Nice work, looking at your GG4 I think I've mixed my plants up because the plants that look like yours are not the ones I thought were GG4 lol.

I'm only 2 days ahead of you.

I was told to let them go 10 weeks for maximum effect

negative37dBA

Veteran
Thanks for that Tutu. I have to go on what I was told from who I got them. That said, I have what I think are 2 different plants as well. I am running 3, GG#4. 2 are looking the same while the third is very different. They looked different when I received them as well. The one looks like GG#4 I see on here all the time. The other 2 are bigger buds and a bit less trichs so we will see what happens in the end.
Whole room day 33. GG in the front, obviously.
picture.php

The trich difference is quite shocking when you look at the whole room. My crosses look pretty lame in comparison to the GG. Same age and same time flowering
JT
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts