What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reibsi Auto Affie

Elephunk

Been wanting this ever since I heard of it.

Does anyone know where you can get this?

Hoping by now someone has gotten the clone only and worked some seeds out of her.

I’m doubtful I will ever get a clone so my only option is beans.

Recently got some GG #3, but auto affie is one I’ve always wanted in the breeding pool.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
saw chatter on another site that Dr.Greenthumb is believed to have purchased the clone and is selling seeds as Iranian auto S1.:tiphat:

JetLife175

Veteran
I know someone working with a auto affie. Not sure it’s the same one. I’m growing s1s right now.

soopy

Veteran
I didn’t think you could clone a true Auto plant? Does it just have a crazy long critical night length, or is it one that flowers at the node count/maturity, irrelevant of photo period?

Elephunk

Hey Cosmin,

Indeed, that is the only place I have known to possibly get it. Not sure if the story is true or not and if it is really the auto affie.

this was a strain that was out I think before the first LR autos were being released.

Auto Affie is a photosensitive strain that could be kept under veg and placed outdoors and would begin to flower under anything less than like 20 hrs. At least from what I can remember. Been years.

It was an outdoor growers dream. Multi cropper and could be done early in the season.

highsteppa

Veteran
AA is really good, I grew it last season and was very impressed with the quality of smoke as well as the yield. I think the early trigger comes from the mighty mite in there. It really is a gem clone for northern growers/breeders. One of the ones that got a away but at least I have her crossed.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well Reibsi himself is registered here and I did a search of his posts, here's one where he comments on Dr. G's Iranian Auto:

DGT has a lot of great genetics but they are all very expensive...The IAF crosses seem to shine as he managed to find the right clone to work with...I just wish he come clean and share the real name with us...take care n stay safe.

.... on a side note, I grew out Dr. G's IAF (indoors) and was very pleased with the results, it has a good rep too.:)

Elephunk

Cosmic, was DGT Iranian all early? I know he is doing all fem seeds. The price... I mean have you seen the prices on beans lately? Seems normal (now). A lot of gear is $150+. Back when I first started top tier was like $80. Or when Rez dog released at $100.

If the genes are the real deal and good to go, I have no prob buying the pack and not even blinking.

Was planning to cross to GG#3 and produce seeds to pick through.

Seems highly unlikely I’m going to find true A.A. regular beans or come across the clone cutting. Just don’t have those connects.

hamstring

Veteran
Its so cool to hear Riebsi is still around . I followed him on UDG and his grow threads. I hope he got paid from the good Dr for his gear.

I would love to see a grow thread with his stuff in it. As I remember it wasn't a true auto, Riebsi was able to keep in veg under X-hrs of light. Dont remember how many hrs but he was able to clone it too as I remember. I got nothing but good things to say about Riebsi.

Latest posts

Latest posts