What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

girlfriend be bitching!

matt11

How many if you guys are like me, and has a live in girlfriend/wife that's always bitching about the electricity consumption, and how much time your spending in your grow op? No matter how much capital I gain from my patients she's always tripping about the electricity bill and shit ..lol she doesn't smoke or cn care less about cannabis, just ẃhät I'm dishing out for my electricity bill.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My last live in gf bitched about anything and everything after she moved in. It's normal. It wasn't like that with my wife, when I was married. That mostly worked out well until the end when it didn't work out.

Crippler

She is envious of the time you are spending with your girls and the money they are requiring of you. By bitching about something you care about she is getting your attention which may be the goal behind this behavior. Hope that helps. They will always find something if its not the electric bill it'll be another... ie fan noise.

sdd420

Veteran
She is envious of the time you are spending with your girls and the money they are requiring of you. By bitching about something you care about she is getting your attention which may be the goal behind this behavior. Hope that helps. They will always find something if its not the electric bill it'll be another... ie fan noise.

This is very insightful.....what he said

ronbo51

Veteran
Did she know about your growing before she moved in? This is work. It requires attention and time. And money. That's how business works. Rainbow riding skittle shitting unicorns are for little girls. Tell her to grow the fuck up or get the fuck out. But maybe say it nicer than I just did. Girls do this all the time by the way. They want to "change" the man they choose rather than change themselves or their own thinking.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Did she know about your growing before she moved in? This is work. It requires attention and time. And money. That's how business works. Rainbow riding skittle shitting unicorns are for little girls. Tell her to grow the fuck up or get the fuck out. But maybe say it nicer than I just did. Girls do this all the time by the way. They want to "change" the man they choose rather than change themselves or their own thinking.

no shit. men are "projects" that are faulty & need to be "fixed", especially if they are happy the way they are. once you are "fixed", you will NOT be happy...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you should either fuck her more or kick her out...females don't like competition ..it wont go well...yeehaw

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Life's a bitch!

Life's a bitch!

And then you marry one..

38 years for me :party: sometimes you just have to say STFU

Ditch her and find one that is down with growing and smoking.

My girl was paranoid but after the first harvest was all "plant some more seeds" lol.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
next time she's really pissed off about the time you spend gardening ask her to help you trim so you have more time with her:biggrin:

she'll flip out or help you trim and a good trim session makes any normal human realize that growing aint always fun

Green Squall

How many if you guys are like me, and has a live in girlfriend/wife that's always bitching about the electricity consumption, and how much time your spending in your grow op? No matter how much capital I gain from my patients she's always tripping about the electricity bill and shit ..lol she doesn't smoke or cn care less about cannabis, just ẃhät I'm dishing out for my electricity bill.

Buy her some jewelry.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Pharmaceutical companies could make a fortune if they invented a shot that would simply turn the bitch gene off.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could make things real simple ... when the power bill shows up in the mail... grab it and pay it ...end of story :)
Now lets not turn this into bash the girls thread ...

After many years, I found 3 simple secrets to happiness in my relationships.

Don't complain about my growing, it pays for everything.
Don't complain about my LSU or Saints football obsession, they were here decades before you.
Blow jobs, if you don't I'll find someone that will. I like blow jobs.

These rules have left a few in their wake, but I'm sitting on my couch this morning with a chick that has no issues with my rules because I compromise on a lot of stuff. Just don't fuck with my weed, my football, or my dick and I'm happy to let them nag about whatever they need to.