What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seedsman.com any good?

Green Squall

Can't find many threads on this company...

Attitude, Herbies, Seedbay and Seedboutique are all out of the strain I want. Haven't ordered abroad in a couple years so I'm a little hesitant to place and order from them.

Let me know if you have any experience with them. Thanks.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I never ordered from there because of their 18% VAT tax, I've seen others say they have ordered from there and had a good experience.

eastcoastjoe

If your wondering if there trustworthy the answer is definitely yes. If I was gonna order from an overseas seed bank it would be from them

Chompie

Yes they are one of the good ones! I've use them a few times over the years with different levels of "stealth" or non stealth shipping and they've come through every time... knocks on wood now....

T

The_Core

Great company. When the order arrived it was packaged well. Offered a replacement shipping if the order was confiscated. Answered my email. It is the only site I buy from.

Highcountry

I've used them many times. One of the best. Nice freebies. Had my seeds crushed by customs once. Took a pic of the broken seeds and package wrapped with the customs tape. Replaced all the seeds no issue.

frostqueen

Great company. They also offer Bitcoin as a payment option. I've placed 3 orders, and they always come through for me.

MtnSkunk

I like em. I think they're a little higher priced than other seed banks. The order processing time can be a little slow. I generally get the seeds for about $10 each that includes stealth/discreet shipping with tracking and freebies. Good deal and honestly, I've only ordered from them. Looking for other alternatives though with faster order processing.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya,,,
Seeds man,been about for years,,,,I used to send pics of strains of there's I had grown out and this was in 2003-2004....really nice chaps IMHO and never heard anything untoward about them,,,,there skunk no1 was a beauty,,,,,good luck op,,,,s2

Chompie

Anyone grow Seedsman blueberry? Is it similar to DJ Shorts? I will be getting one as a freebie.

I have 2 Seedsman Blueberry Fems I got as freebies that are at day 32 in bloom right now. One is a real stretcher 4x flip height and one is short and squat 2x stretch. Leaves and buds look exactly the same other than the stretch between them. Very vigorous in veg with big fans and little branching until I topped them... They look to be nice yielders so far

Google seedsman blueberry there are a few really nice looking finished plants that pop up and a few good reviews, nothing negative that I could find.... Never grown DJ's so I can't say if they are the same or not...