What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New tent - multiple strains

Yo Rusko

the new grow is looking nice!
the meatbreath/dosi looking very unique! i picked up a pack of meatbreath a few weeks ago superexcited to run it in the winter!
thanks brotha!
the meatbreath I have is a special pheno gifted to me from a friend - the guy test beans for gromer and is his friend so I got lucky - he actually gifted me the aloha grape stomper and the black berry cream as well :biggrin: good friend!
meatbreath3 he calls it.
I am pretty sure you will find a killer pheno in there - the mother of her is just fucking solid - over 2 years old and still just throwing lime green stems like crazy only in a 2 gallon lmao
IMG_9016.jpg

lol had to pull the skunk bomb/roadkill mom out of the way - working on a better veg set up may get a 4x2 tent - I am moving away from the closet and into the tent :biggrin: - so much easier to maintain and more room to put my shit so my house is always clean af - I also got a shark vacuum to help with dust and vacuum daily - with the fresh air being filtered (coming into the tent) and the filter being cleaned daily - with the hot old air being vented out - maintained at a good temp; all this should hopefully get me a better tasting and smelling bud. This is a huge upgrade from what I had in the past and it is much easier to maintain - used to take me awhile to water because I would have the pots in those water collecting things (sorry) and it would take awhile to make sure I got all the water vacuumed out and didn't spill anything - now I have this big ass 4x4 plastic tray - spent a hefty penny on it but worth it. with the side panels on the tent it takes about ten minutes to water - perfect now because I am about to start at UC Davis. I am transferring as a junior but my gps will be 0.0 since it starts fresh - the tent is easy to maintain and less time consuming - that will really pay in large dividends when it comes to the most important resource in college: time.

Thanks for stopping by my man! Hope to see your meatbreath doing well will love to take a look, hopefully you find a winner

EDIT: btw that shark vacuum apparently has a complete seal so no dust or allergens escape the vacuum - my last one had shit flying out of it and smelt horrible lol fuck bissel! I love the shark I would recommend it if you are growing in your house. It will really surprise you in how much it picks up - I shine a flash light in my room and barely see any dust - Perhaps I'll show a picture my room is the cleanest it's ever been lol - I am really taking the cleaning seriously - it's nice to have a clean house I love it

decided to take a pic lol:

my window set up is hideous but other then that and my aquarium with a piece of ducting in it - it's pretty clean - and like no dust.

I put the aquarium back there because there is a piece of glass on it on it is like a perfect spot for the ballast - it's raised, it's glass, there is rubber so the metal doesn't touch the glass - no heat issues. Also the outlet is back there so I have the ballast plugged into a 1800w 4,000j surge protector - a little over kill but hey I want to be safe.

I really hope I see an improvement on quality in my herb

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpg
    IMG_9022.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 13
also just washed the blankets lol

btw even though the vacuum has a complete seal I still turn off fans and close that vent up - don't want anything getting in. My lights turn off at 7pm - so around then I go in with the vacuum and clean up - the vacuum is like 130ow so I don't want to trip a breaker.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all ahola grape stomper - she is impressive - stinkys to high heavens and is competing with the dosi on the frost levels. Can't wait for this sativa dom. I took cuts of her to run again - she is suuuper finicky but I think I can do much better with her - she needs intense light and a lot of nutes constantly - slack in anything and she will look hurt...:ying:

thenewstyle

that is a good friend if hes gifting you all these special girls! make sure to spread the love back :biggrin:
i sure hope i find one similar to that mom in my packs! i also picked up garlicbreath and pugsbreath so ive got a few packs to play with :woohoo:

a clean growspace will def make both your life and the plants life better!

that is a good friend if hes gifting you all these special girls! make sure to spread the love back :biggrin:
i sure hope i find one similar to that mom in my packs! i also picked up garlicbreath and pugsbreath so ive got a few packs to play with :woohoo:

a clean growspace will def make both your life and the plants life better!

yeah I think a clean environment will go a long way - man those beans are gonna spit of some flame - pugsbreath is some kill.
the garlic breath is kill too!
gonna be fun popping those man!
You gotta hop on oni-seed-co tropicana cookies f2 or their papaya punch.

Latest posts

Latest posts