What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Philosopher Seeds Lemon Og Candy test grow

Update day 31 of flowering

Update day 31 of flowering

Warmer weather back since last update the girls that were showing fresh pink and orange hair seem to whiten back up must be a cool weather effect im thinking.

Anyways their progressing at a decent pace fragrance is about the same as last update.

Here you go day 31 flowering top

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 12

starke

Much as I enjoy growing indoors (out of necessity), you just can't beat the great bright orb in the sky.

Update 5wks of flowering

Update 5wks of flowering

Here u go roughly 5weeks of flowering Philo's Lemon OG Candy under the good ole Cali sunshine!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Smelling amazing now!

Smelling amazing now!

Here comes the smell... These girls have kicked it up the fragrance is much louder now. I smell a sublime lemony citrus flowery sweet smell. Its totally intoxicating. Brushing against these girls fills the air around them,their smelling delicious... :woohoo:

Plant#1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 20
Long resin stalks!

Long resin stalks!

Thanks Starke!

I no my iphone4 pics suck but these girls have nice long resin stalks someone with a good camera would sure have fun getting closeups... Even in this blurry pic i can make out seven swollen resin heads on that bit of green leaflet the pistil is stuck to lol.:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 13
Update

Update

Roughly week 7 of flowering. I say roughly cause these are outdoor plants and im not 100% positive of their first day of flowering. See earlier post. Thinking Paulie's date was probably a bit more acurate... Three of these girls are looling ripe two could use another full week. But,

Some yrs where i live i can flower my outdoor plants untill mid november this season it looks like time to call it end of season chop time. Rain is threating later in the week and into next week. At this point with the Lemon OG Candy i dont want it getting rained on so my plan is to watch weather closely and chop at first sign of a drizzle starting. Fingers are crossed i get another full week or two without rain!!! Wish me luck.

Imo the descriptions Philosopher Seeds used to describe their Lemon OG Candy growth patterns is right on the money.

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 20
Storm hits as predicted.

Storm hits as predicted.

Storm hit as predicted. The girls got harvested just hours before it hit. Anyways,

Got a few profile pics to share before i get into more harvest details and pics so bare with me here as i only know how to post one pic at a time.

Group shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 20
Seed to harvest 114days

Seed to harvest 114days

The rush was on to get the last of my harvest in before rain hit. Day started off warm but weatherman says a storm is coming in for sure thursday night into fri morning so the decision to havest the girls was made. Happy i did as this storm came through strong as predicted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 18
114days seed to harvest

114days seed to harvest

Outdoor organic test grow of Philosopers Lemon OG Candy seed to havest in 114 days five female seeds, all five females survived, no hermie issues. I see no seeds. Heights range from 47"-56" fragrances are very consistent as is phenol variety these plants look and smell like sisters.... The smell is intoxicating a flowery citrus candy sweet smell is the only way i can describe it.. Can't wait to taste it! Be back later with dry weights and a smoke report after dry/cure.

Like to say thanks again to J and Philosophers Seeds for the chance to test grow for yall hope i did your seeds justice. Please let me know if there is anything i need to address for future test grows.:tiphat:

This one not quit at pretty as her sister but she is the loudest in the bunch.

Stonehedge out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 20