What's new

Live plants for live resin

genesis129

I hope I am posting this in the right place. I have a few questions about working with live resin processor's as a grower. Wanted to know if anyone had experience in any of the currently legal states producing live plants for freezing and then blasting.

First is how are you recording weight for track and trace. I was told 20 % of total weight is the wet weight equivalent, so 10lb equals 2lbs less major stalks. Is this the standard conversion ?

What is the longest length of time wet material can be frozen without compromising the end product ?

Thanks in advance for your answers (if any). PM is cool as well.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Probably best to move this to extracts section... But to answer, your numbers are a close and fair estimate... But all material is different but is say that is a good avg..,
Its best to have it ran within a few days fresher the better.. But if frozen properly at subzero temps can stay for longer... How long I don't know... I run it as soon as possible but saw no degrading in my stuff after a few weeks, never had anything stick around longer than that..