What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's Cinderella 99 "F1"

JOJO420

Veteran
You can definitely get some multi lbers. Don't think any of mine will be less then 5 lbs. More 7-8 for most. Bit slow on the flower though so far. Buds are not as developed as other strains in my garden.
I feel like allot of strains can hit 10. Pretty sure c99 can easily. Just 10s are a huge pain. 5's are manageable. It's way easier for me to do 2 5s then 1 10. Any sativa growing plant with dense flowers can hit 10.
Well said and agreed ... work smarter not harder :)

Crazy Chester

What is the smell on those flowers like?

Hi JOJO420. So far 6 of the 8 plants have medium strength terpenes and two have a lighter terpene expression.

Of the six stronger smelling plants, 4 smell similar to grapefruit and 2 are similar to pineapple, with one of the pineapples having a bit of menthol in it too (that may be my favorite so far).

Of the two plants with a lesser terpene profile, I've got one that smells similar to grapefruit and one that barely has any smell at all - just a pinch of licorice.

Crazy Chester

Picked three caterpillars off; each off a different plant.

I got 'em pretty early. Probably only lost a gram (dried weight).

Crazy Chester

End of the Seventh Week of Flowering

End of the Seventh Week of Flowering

Well the girls have had their last feeding. I think they will be perfect within a week.

The two in the foreground on the bottom of the pic are pineappley. The lowest one has pineapple with a bit of funk to it. The one next to it is straight up sticky sweet Dole pineapple syrup smelling.

Crazy Chester

Sorry - I know the pics are somewhat blurry. It has been very windy here today. The last two pics are of my current favorite, the Dole pineapple syrup smelling one. It will probably be the last to finish. If you look closely you might see some pink colored hairs - pretty cool!

One of the plants looks about ready to harvest on day 49! But, I'll probably give it another day or two.

The yield on these are going to be pretty low, I think. Maybe I'll average an ounce per plant. The medium troubles I had near the start of flowering really hurt the yield. The original Mosca seeds that were the grandparents of these plants yielded way more in much smaller pots.

However, these have, overall, way better terp profiles. Much, much closer to the original Brothers Grimm C99 release than my grow out of the grandparents or the parents when it comes to terps.

Due to the medium troubles, I'll never know how much they would otherwise yield, but, the yield on these is definitely closer to the original Brothers Grimm C99 release.

Crazy Chester

Day 52 of Flowering - Trichome Check - Harvest?

Day 52 of Flowering - Trichome Check - Harvest?

I took a close look at the plants this morning to check for caterpillars (one found) and to check the trichomes to see how close to harvest they are.

I will be posting photos of each plant in sequence below.

Crazy Chester

Harvest?

Harvest?

Although it's hard to see from the pics, there are a few trichomes just starting to turn amber on the bigger sugar leaves (just yellow at this point). Also, they're all showing very similar trichomes indicating that they can all be harvested at the same time.

I think they could use a few more days. Instead of feeding them yesterday (usual feeding schedule), I just gave them plain ph'd water.

I've decided the girls will all be harvested on day 56 - exactly 8 weeks from when their first true pistils showed.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
man, thats awesome
personally i let my moscas go 8-9 weeks
they really fatten up after that 8th week and get so fucking strong and uplifting
no couchlock with this girl