What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Secret" - TGA Genetics "Tester"

Rare Pheno

What's the lineage on the "tester " or any other info? If. It not good luck and hope you find a keep:ying:

Would love to know , in sure all us would :)

One part of the lineage is G-13, I have not yet been told what it was crossed with, but it was good, that's for sure. I will update everyone once I know more.

This part of the test is the most fun but I probably look a lot like this right now > :watchplant:

Rare Pheno

yes, thats the one, the smell is so complex and dank, I can only imagine what it will cure out to and taste like... so excited ;]

A couple of the other phenos have started to pick up a bubblegum type smell with heavy skunk (imagine bubblegum sprayed by a skunk, its some funk a dunk)

Rare Pheno

Pheno_E_macro.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts