What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Harvest Pic ~

picture.php

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

yasker

Best year ever. Mandala #1 and Banghi Haze are in the jars. Today is harvest time for the Zamaldelica. The Malawi is still growing new pistils and may not finish as the weather turns to rain and cold this week.

Attachments

• Tall.jpg
    Tall.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Wide.jpg
    Wide.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11

NENugger

Nice Yasker. How was the Banghi haze? That is on my list for next year. Surprised you tried the Zam outside. 14 weeks isn't too long for Ma?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
anyone hear about the harvest cup? looks legit so far.

https://theharvestcup.org/

looks like they are trying to replicate the Emerald cup in Mass.
they have big sponsors but the advertising is poor, I just spotted it today.

entries are due oct31 dropped off at ProVerde labs.

2oz of flower + $150 entry fee.

booths start at $800

it's at the big convention center in Worcester Dec 15 & 16.

yasker

Surprised you tried the Zam outside

I'm smoking the Banghi Haze today. It's a nice clear high. I like it. The Zamaldelica and Malawi werre intended for indoors. That did not happen, so outdoors they went. Just plain lucky on the weather, at 43N, in a coastal climate, with a warm autumn. It's worth trying a late strain, for the years when it works.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Hey guys, just wondering what you do with the stumps from the plant mine are at least 3 inches wide. Do I dig the whole rootball out or just dig the stumps out leaving all the roots to decompose? I plan to amend and plant in the same spot in the spring.
Thanks for all of your help.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I would leave it, not touching it other than a compost or something like that over top of in by a couple inches, see what's left in spring.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey guys, just wondering what you do with the stumps from the plant mine are at least 3 inches wide. Do I dig the whole rootball out or just dig the stumps out leaving all the roots to decompose? I plan to amend and plant in the same spot in the spring.
Thanks for all of your help.

leave the roots but add manure now so it breaks down over the winter and starts feeding your worms and the soil web first thing in the spring.

the more variety in animal type the better. check craigslist for manure and compost.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
A couple pics of the Jamaican plants on day of harvest. I was able to take these to the 15th of October.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These plants had excellent mold resistance and great yield. I got about a half lb. off each plant. The high is a racy energetic anxiety driven ride. You need to be doing something otherwise you start noiding out. LOL.
I have literally about a thousand+ seeds from these and and others from a cross with PCK, so if anyone wants to do some testers, let me know.

St. Phatty

anyone hear about the harvest cup? looks legit so far.

https://theharvestcup.org/

looks like they are trying to replicate the Emerald cup in Mass.
they have big sponsors but the advertising is poor, I just spotted it today.

entries are due oct31 dropped off at ProVerde labs.

2oz of flower + $150 entry fee.

booths start at $800

it's at the big convention center in Worcester Dec 15 & 16.

That's a little easier to stomach than the Emerald Cup's entry fees.

https://www.showclix.com/event/emerald-cup-contest-entry-registration

$400 per entry. Enter in Indica-dom & Sat-dom ... $800 + the bud.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
A couple pics of the Jamaican plants on day of harvest. I was able to take these to the 15th of October.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

These plants had excellent mold resistance and great yield. I got about a half lb. off each plant. The high is a racy energetic anxiety driven ride. You need to be doing something otherwise you start noiding out. LOL.
I have literally about a thousand+ seeds from these and and others from a cross with PCK, so if anyone wants to do some testers, let me know.

I'm glad someone took their plants late, the weather here on the coast has been great until tonite.

you want to swap some of that racy Jamaican for some cookies Mon?

I could use a little something to get me up.

Green Squall

I'm glad someone took their plants late, the weather here on the coast has been great until tonite.

you want to swap some of that racy Jamaican for some cookies Mon?

I could use a little something to get me up.

Did you get that crazy wind too? Can't believe the electricity stayed on. I don't think any plants could have survived that.

Latest posts

Latest posts