What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This year's seed choices for outdoor large plants?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
og crosses are what i look for. any good OG hybrid will yield well with lots of resin and flavor. there's many options , i've personally seen good things from bodhi, south fork, aficionado ($$$) , ganja rebel, and rare dankness

a lot of my garden this year will be bodhi Ancient OG. the Sky Lotus and Goji OG are worth checking out too.

jtk707

I still love blue dream ... And running long valley royal kush and critical mass from seed... Some phenos of critical are tasty with a huge yield ....

If you are going to run some "dutch" seeds. I recommend serious kush. It's feminized and doing well, about twice the size as the other outdoor winter plants I ran.

jtk707

Trainwreck .... Blue dream... And long valley royal kush and super silver haze is what im popping . Good luck hunting

JOJO420

Veteran
og crosses are what i look for. any good OG hybrid will yield well with lots of resin and flavor. there's many options , i've personally seen good things from bodhi, south fork, aficionado ($$$) , ganja rebel, and rare dankness

a lot of my garden this year will be bodhi Ancient OG. the Sky Lotus and Goji OG are worth checking out too.
Hey Shcrews, what Rare Dankness plants are the ones to get? I am heavily considering running his gear in my big holes next year. Any help is appreciated :)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hey Shcrews, what Rare Dankness plants are the ones to get? I am heavily considering running his gear in my big holes next year. Any help is appreciated :)
i'm growing the Dank Commander from them this year and they are getting huge. really loud smell too and they just started flowering

WIMsZmSl.jpg

JOJO420

Veteran
Can anyone suggest seeds beside Bohdi, South Fork and Ganja Rebel that have AAA yields , talking double digit potential?
I run these three companys gear now and am looking to broaden my genetic stock.
Thanks in advance for any guidance :)

EasyGoing

Can anyone suggest seeds beside Bohdi, South Fork and Ganja Rebel that have AAA yields , talking double digit potential?
I run these three companys gear now and am looking to broaden my genetic stock.
Thanks in advance for any guidance :)

I am growing out Bruce Banner 3.0 and loving it. My deps quality was top notch, gassy. Full season plants are huge.