What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Those lying bastards....

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good article & spot on...

It's also a little known fact that cops that write you a ticket/summons cannot testify against you in court. To do so would be a conflict of interest because the person that delivers a court summons must be an uninterested party & cannot testify against you.
That's why YOU cannot 'serve the EX for a divorce!

Most people know their Rights but do not know the rules of the courts.
Both are in place to protect the individual.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask the Judge;
Who do you work for?
When s/he says they work for the State or Fed you should request your case be thrown out.
WE THE PEOPLE hired these Judges, not the State!

This is another example of a conflict of interest.

The same can be said/done with the DA!
He is a representative that got his job from the people, not the State.

Judges & DAs are hired for the express purpose of protecting the Citizens, in their jurisdictions, from State/Fed/Commercial interference in their day to day lives.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Pop Quiz--
Q: How do you make your attorney bill (for legal representation) to be the greatest amount possible?
A: Make your attorney's job as difficult as possible.

Giving LEO/prosecutor information before giving it to your attorney is one way. Saying things (making statements) that your attorney must later "unwind" is another way. Having more charges than necessary is great way to jack up your bill! (Usually these are additional counts/charges due to things you said/did once in custody/detained.

Q: How do you make your attorney bill (for legal representation) to be the least amount possible?
A: Make your attorney's job as easy as possible.

Say nothing, be polite/respectful. Remember, if you act like an asshole....then boys in blue will treat you accordingly. (Monkey see--monkey do.) Good criminal attorneys play golf with the judges, belong to the same country clubs and will even have their spouse work on the judge's election campaign. It is a "small world" in this legal "fish bowl"--after all, most judges once practiced on the other side of the bench--they know each other.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pop Quiz--
Q: How do you make your attorney bill (for legal representation) to be the greatest amount possible?
A: Make your attorney's job as difficult as possible.

Giving LEO/prosecutor information before giving it to your attorney is one way. Saying things (making statements) that your attorney must later "unwind" is another way. Having more charges than necessary is great way to jack up your bill! (Usually these are additional counts/charges due to things you said/did once in custody/detained.

Q: How do you make your attorney bill (for legal representation) to be the least amount possible?
A: Make your attorney's job as easy as possible.

Say nothing, be polite/respectful. Remember, if you act like an asshole....then boys in blue will treat you accordingly. (Monkey see--monkey do.) Good criminal attorneys play golf with the judges, belong to the same country clubs and will even have their spouse work on the judge's election campaign. It is a "small world" in this legal "fish bowl"--after all, most judges once practiced on the other side of the bench--they know each other.

THIS,,,,
very well put,,doctim,,,,,s2:tiphat:

G

Chicago has always been [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a smorgasbord for gangsters.[/FONT]

And an armed society is a polite society. The scum in Chicago get no sympathy from me. They are products of fucked up liberal politics and the welfare state. They have been encroaching in my neck of the woods and crime has gone up dramatically.
Now we are also getting the liberal class whites fleeing the shit storm they have created and the first thing they do is start telling us we should adopt good liberal (democrat) policies. Fucking snowflake morons.

packerfan79

Veteran
And an armed society is a polite society. The scum in Chicago get no sympathy from me. They are products of fucked up liberal politics and the welfare state. They have been encroaching in my neck of the woods and crime has gone up dramatically.
Now we are also getting the liberal class whites fleeing the shit storm they have created and the first thing they do is start telling us we should adopt good liberal (democrat) policies. Fucking snowflake morons.

Importing failing liberal policies. The consequences of said policies are the reason, they flee the inner cities. I belive progressiveism is a mental defect. These policies have failed time and time. Worldwide. Brainwashed idiots give away everyone's freedom, so that all can be equal in failure, and misery

Jhhnn

Veteran
Whelp... you guys are gonna love our new law and order AG, Jeff Sessions. He thinks that the Feds overseeing the locals is "bad for morale" in the cop shops-

The purpose of that law was to address systemic problems in police departments that could lead to such incidents, by giving the federal government the power to investigate local authorities for systemic problems, then enter into court-enforced agreements known as “consent decrees” to compel changes if necessary. On March 31, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was cynically sold by his defenders as a champion of civil rights, ordered a review of the Justice Department’s approach to policing, asserting that “it is not the responsibility of the federal government to manage non-federal law enforcement agencies.” During his confirmation hearing, Sessions said federal investigations of police departments were bad for “morale,” and waved away the idea that police abuses could be systemic, rather than the actions of a few bad apples.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/jeff-sessions-blind-eye/521946/

Some of the most notorious cop shops in the country like Chicago have been forced to operate under decrees by the Obama DoJ. Also stuff like this-

http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/30/meet-the-community-in-louisiana-where-po

Fascists? Ol' Jeff don't see no fascists, just soft headed libruhls getting in the way.

DocTim420

Once upon a time, I recall hearing from my granola crunching, birkenstock wearing libs that guns were bad for "citizens" (aka red necks)--instead they reasoned that guns should only be in the hands of LEO (got a problem?, call 911 and then wait--do not take matters in your own hands).

Then, something happened last November, their guy/gal failed to get elected Prez and their "bad gun" argument evaporated almost instantly. Guns are now good for "citizens" to own (libs are buying guns at record rates) and cops are "bad-bad-bad" (AG Holder/Lynch's emasculation of police departments via DOJ "consent decrees"--and their acquiescence in both words and actions that "black lives matter" more than "blue lives").

Is any wonder that arrests by LEO are lower this year--compared to last year? Hmmm, does it mean there is less crime or more crime today?

The difference between us "old fuckers" and you "youngins" is "experience". Most of us old farts have personal experiences where our government has lied to us and said "this" but did "that". Whereas you "youngins" view our government more of a "nanny" that protects you, nurtures you, and is your "friend" when your "down and out".

LOL, when did this all happen? I submit it all started with bicycle helmet laws. When I was a kid, we rode our bikes and when we fell down and went boom, it hurt--and we learned real fast, "not to do that shit again". I rode my bike or walked to school--no mommy drop off (in fact you were ridiculed if you mommy or daddy drove you to school when I was a kid). Today, if you drive by any elementary or middle school when school starts or lets out--you will find cars cued up for blocks. Ahh the birth of the entitlement generation.

Hmm, I wonder how "neutered" this new generation will be--when the "entitlement generation" kids grow up and start college? Think snowflakes are "finicky"?...lol, we ain't seen nothing yet!

Now for the funny of the day: The generation of kids whose parents grew up forced to wear bicycle helmets when they were young--will take this "snowflake" crazy to a new level. What keeps me laughing? When I am around 90 or so, the "sons & daughters of snowflakes" will be our new government leaders...lol. The irony of it all: Independent, self sufficient, question authority, gun totting old fuckers like me--being governed by sweet softy "sons and daughters of snowflakes"--whose whole life centered around "entitlement" and freebies". Talk about having your cake and eating it to. I am going to enjoy growing old and being pampered!

Of course, gun toting libs could change the paradigm--they could be the new "lawless" sector of our general population and become the new "questioners of authority". LOL, it don't matter--they are all lying bastards!

Last edited:

OldPhart

Good criminal attorneys play golf with the judges, belong to the same country clubs and will even have their spouse work on the judge's election campaign. It is a "small world" in this legal "fish bowl"--after all, most judges once practiced on the other side of the bench--they know each other.

I got in a pinch once, and got a recommendation for a lawyer from the bondsman. It was f'n awesome to see the justice system in action. The judge and my lawyer spent about 5 minutes discussing their weekend, then the judge told me to say "thank judge, my lawyer did a good job". So guess what I said? Then the case went away, and when it was said and done, the cost of the lawyer was the same as what the probable fines would have been, but no criminal record. Don't even try to convince me that it isn't all about the $$$.

Edit: That was when I learned the value of having a good bondsman. I think that is possibly more important than having a good lawyer, because they know the lay of the land. They have the relationships with the lawyers, and know what lawyers are in good with which judges. A lot of handy resources, that I never realized that a bondsman would have.

American criminal justice is a vicious cycle of judges giving their constituants in corrections job security and their golf buddies ( def lawyers) the same! Couldnt agree more with oldphart!

DocTim420

LOl....funny one Mush!

Judges in bed with the second strongest labor union in California (prison guard union--first of course will be the teachers union) and black robes preference to cut deals the most liberal vocation known to man (criminal defense attorney). Now that's funny!

Sounds good in theory--but in reality, most state judges are elected by voters (aka constituents) and their politics usually mirrors that of the people that elected them. That said, if you volunteered for the judges election campaign and found yourself in court--there is a good chance another judge would hear your case. But if your wife was good friends with the judge's wife...ah, different story; pillow talk is very powerful.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
always hire a lawyer local to the courthouse. judges HATE outside counsel & WILL make it harder on you & your atty. last one i hired turned out to grouse hunt & trout fish with both the DA and the judge, lol. got me out of more shit than anyone should have to deal with for only $500, and my remaining charges were expunged after probation was over. :woohoo: no record...:tiphat:

LOl....funny one Mush!

Judges in bed with the second strongest labor union in California (prison guard union--first of course will be the teachers union) and black robes preference to cut deals the most liberal vocation known to man (criminal defense attorney). Now that's funny!

Sounds good in theory--but in reality, most state judges are elected by voters (aka constituents) and their politics usually mirrors that of the people that elected them. That said, if you volunteered for the judges election campaign and found yourself in court--there is a good chance another judge would hear your case. But if your wife was good friends with the judge's wife...ah, different story; pillow talk is very powerful.

Yeah cause politics and politicians are so honest and sincere!

DocTim420

Money = justice.

Yep, the "best justice" available will cost you the most $. But don't confuse "justice" with "politics". They both share some of the same crazy shit--but operate differently.

Politicians legislate law, but spend most of their time raising $ for re-election--especially those in Congress (2 year terms and only voters within their small district can vote for them). They are easily influenced--as they need two things that we all have: money and time.

Like Judges, most politicians previously practiced law...so does that mean politicians and judges are cut from the same cloth? Hmmm, probably yes. But most polls indicate that trust in judges is incredibly greater--when compared to the trust people have for politicians (which are at their lowest lows). But judges have greater ethic requirements including business and financial disclosures, avoidance of conflict of interest, as well as desire to rule from the bench "fairly" (aka "not being overturned by a higher court").

Politicians make law...judges rule on matters of law...and your attorney (ahhh, there is where the money is) argue law. Judges hear arguments from both sides....the side that makes the best argument wins. It is that simple.

The more you spend, the better your legal team can be. The better your legal team is--the better your legal strategy/arguments will be. It is that simple.