What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg Grow

Blazeee

Veteran
Super Orange Glue is from Lady Sativa Genetics, GG4 x Orange Diesel V3 (ODV3)

Heres a thread on the Orange Diesel, not sure what they did to get it to v3

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=254069

They came 1st place at Spannabis this year for best solventless extractions with their Super Orange Glue, the Knightsbridge OG is also theirs.

Heres a quote from a site im not sure if im allowed to link

Best Solventless Extractions

1. Super Orange Glue – Lady Sativa Genetics (extracted by Smokey)
2. Super Ripper Dry Hush – Ripper Seeds (feat. Grow Castellet)
3. Cookie Fam Snowman Rosin – Certified Cookie Fam

Highest THC

Knightsbridge OG – South East Canna Club

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Super Orange Glue is from Lady Sativa Genetics, GG4 x Orange Diesel V3 (ODV3)

Heres a thread on the Orange Diesel, not sure what they did to get it to v3

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=254069

They came 1st place at Spannabis this year for best solventless extractions with their Super Orange Glue, the Knightsbridge OG is also theirs.

Heres a quote from a site im not sure if im allowed to link

Hey blaz....I just came back in here to ask you about your OD-V3 and you answered.:)
I Looked them up earlier today.....Yeah so Lady Sativa Genetics....new to me.
I will have to look closer at them.
Your Babies are looking pretty fly...:biggrin:

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks PH-patrol

Yeah they've been around for a couple years, theres not really too much info about them. I was interested in their orangenesia (amnesia haze x agent orange) a while back. Saw them at an expo and grabbed a pack of their Orange diesel haze (Amnesia haze x ODV3), that ive still got in the fridge. My mate wanted some GG4 crosses so he grabbed a pack of the Super Orange Glue. Only reason i grabbed the seeds because they were going for 20 a pack. I saw some of the ODV3 extract they had and it reeked of orange peel. So far im very impressed with them, I really wish i grabbed a couple packs of the ODV3.

I think the Orange Diesel is their main strain theyve been working on, i think they have got ODV4 now but im not positive on that.

So far the SOG#1's really lean to the ODV3 in terms of smell, they started with a really sweet orange peel smell which has now turned in to more of a burnt orange fuel smell, the orange is really intense on her though. Im going back to the expo this year so fingers crossed the prices are the same as last year, if so i plan on grabbing a few of their ODV3 crosses.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Man My mouth is watering....20 bucks what a steal.I have never got or gone for any orange terped plants.I should.
I really like the looks of her and I like that she came from a more obscure breeder.
Keep tossing up pics so I can drool a bit more.
Very cool plant
Blazee & Lady Sativa Genetics :dance013:

ph

Blazeee

Veteran
Sorry this update is about a month late lol. Heres some pics of before the harvest, tbh i could have let them go another week but i ran out of smoke. Good job i harvested when i did otherwise i would have struggled with the temps. I reckon if i gave the GF#11 another week or so she would have turned purple as i they had started to fade to purple on the bottom of the leaves.

Im not too sure when these pics were taken but it was very soon before i harvested. Yield wasnt the best but the smoke was incredible.

Granola Funk #11

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I just checked the previous page Blazeee the Granola funk and all the Orange Glue look smoking hot.
I think this is a testament to Good genetics and a experiance grower:tiphat:

You should be proud Brother...Next level Grow

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Super awesome man!! That GF is some nice looking stuff. I still get a kick out of all the people that said GSC would be no good for breeding. SOG looks killer as well. Orange smelling and tasting herb with a major kick sounds awesome.

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words PH-Patrol, DTOG and Vanilla Pheonix

That Granola funk is something else, the smell and taste on her is incredible, everyone i have shared her with has turned round to me after smoking her with that look on their face like whats that, im glad i made some f2's incase i ever lose her.

The SOG#1 also tastes amazing, pure orange peel taste on the inhale and exhale with a taste that lingers in your mouth for ages.

The SOG#5 is straight power, im very interested to see how she compares to the GG4, ive got a few cuts of the GG4 to flower out in my next round, im currently vegging them up, ive also got to pass cuts to a few of my friends over here. I went to a BBQ a few weeks back, everyone was there smoking cheese. I broke out the SOG#5 and gave the lads a couple joints, I think there was 3 in rotation with 7-8 people and it just wiped everyone out. It was really awkward afterwards, everyone just sat there silent for around 20-30 minutes just baked out of their minds staring at the floor :laughing:

Ive also had a visit from a very very generous clone fairy recently, which i am very great full for, if you read this you know who you are, huge thanks once again :woohoo:

Heres my current list of mothers now

Cheese (my cut sourced offline)
Suicide Cheese
Blue Cheese
Livers (blues)
Psychosis
Amnesia Core Cut
Chem D
Stardawg (manny cut)
Super orange Glue #1 (orange pheno)
Super Orange Glue #5 (sour / glue pheno)
GG4
Connosieur Cookies #2
Granola Funk #11
Super Lemon Haze

My next run will be a mix of Stardawg, Amnesia, Psychosis, chem D, Livers and GG4. Im currently vegging them up, I plan on trying to reverse the Stardawg this round and chuck a bit of pollen over everything.

As far as im aware none of the cheese cuts or the livers will reverse, so im interested in also trying to reverse the blue cheese and if im able to get pollen i would like to chuck it over the livers and cheese cuts.

Then the run after this next one will be a mix of Cheese, blue cheese and connosieur cookies, unfortunately i dont have the space to flower them all out at once. Things are going to get very interesting over here.

:tiphat:

too-dope

That Granola funk is something else, the smell and taste on her is incredible, everyone i have shared her with has turned round to me after smoking her with that look on their face like whats that, im glad i made some f2's incase i ever lose her.
That's awesome. If I didn't already have a cookie hybrid in rotation I'd pop my pack of GF based on that statement alone. SOG #1 looks and sounds extra dope as well. Orange terps ftw. Thanks for sharing your experience and the spectacular photos.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, the SOG looks good, very frosty.

i have a room full of stardawg on the go at the minute, love the stuff.

nice mother list too, not a fan of OG then?