What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheap, corded hair trimmers for bud trimming?

YetiOG

Would you use these?

View Image
Obviously NOT the attachments, but an inexpensive, hand held hair trimmer could function as a decent trimmer for harvest, no?

Clean it, use olive oil as lubricant - light, easy to hold and designed to trim. Buy a couple for when one is being cleaned or it breaks/jams.

These are $16. Those electric hand trimmers run into many hundreds/thousands.

Thoughts (bearing in mind I KNOW I'm a cheap mofo)?

Scissors are better but there is a corded handheld trimmer for weed. Can't remember what its called but looked like it works.

For how small your grow is I would leave the leaf on when you dry and cure. It will protect the buds then pick it off when you are ready to smoke...

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Scissors are better but there is a corded handheld trimmer for weed. Can't remember what its called but looked like it works.

For how small your grow is I would leave the leaf on when you dry and cure. It will protect the buds then pick it off when you are ready to smoke...

Cheers, bud - nice to see you around!:tiphat: