What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

texas...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i don't think they will be the last state to bite the bullet; those will probably be Arkansas or Oklahoma. i used to think it would be Virginia but am wavering. Texas coming over would be HUGE...:dance013:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doubtful for Texas....too many uptight Repukes.

Republicans have won Texas in 10 of 12 presidential elections since the Civil Rights Act, and it’s been 38 years since any Democratic presidential candidate won Texas’s electoral votes. It’s hard to believe that whoever represents the Democrats in 2016 will be transformative enough to change that.http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/mapping-the-changing-face-of-the-lone-star-state/

igrowone

Veteran
can you get voter props in texas?
we're knocking on the door in florida, maybe some good mmj there
without voter props you get what we got in NY, pseudo mmj

rolandomota

Someone tried this year but it didn't pass only a cbd. law passed. It might become medical in 2017 since that's when the assholes get together to pass laws here in shitt texas

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Texas still has too much residual "BUSH" effects in it's way of thinking...
will never happen until the FED's til them it's OK, and legal ... even then, will be a slow deal... too many good old boys that use the phrase "Texas traditionalism" for there narrow minded point of view and the orchestration that there of.....

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well if It doesn't ever get legalized in Texas, then Im OUT OF HERE. plus the summers are way to hot for me anyway. And I need to live where I can go to a MJ shop and buy good clones to grow and where its cooler weather. But I also don't like long winters or long freezing weather either.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
has hell frozen over yet???? yeehaw ^^^^ sounds like san Diego...theres dispensaries everywhere ,perfect weather

rolandomota

Well it looks like a rec and med vote may make it to the ballot in Nov of 2018. I'm not sure how it will work but they are pretty vague Senate Joint Resolution 17 and sjr18 my rep in the Senate just filed those I guess he did listen to us cool deal. I didn't know this was possible wow. Too bad I won't be able to vote most likely if this does pass and then goes for a vote but hey if it passes how cool would that be? let's see how this develops. I like the joint part ha ha ha

rolandomota

This probably won't pass of course but its a step in the right direction most likely some politician will kill this before the house or Senate can even approve this for a vote. I think Texas is like 75 percent yes on medical and 50 50 on rec in the last poll I saw but those can be very unreliable.

Morphote

Veteran
Texas will be one of the last states to turn. Don't hold your breath. And I don't say that with any hate. I'm from Texas. It's just how it is there.

M.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can have your guns or your pot but make a choice. That is how I see it. California went legal with pot and trashed gun rights at the same time.

Texas has great gun laws and shit pot laws. By the time you get legal pot you will also have your gun rights really screwed. I am just guessing but that is what I have seen.

bluntmassa

Well if It doesn't ever get legalized in Texas, then Im OUT OF HERE. plus the summers are way to hot for me anyway. And I need to live where I can go to a MJ shop and buy good clones to grow and where its cooler weather. But I also don't like long winters or long freezing weather either.

Winter is kind of fun how would you know you don't like winter being a Texan? I can't wait until we get some real snow and ice personally and fall is the shit and spring too only thing I don't like is the middle of summer too much but then you can go swimming and plenty other shit just sweat like a bastard though. It can be below 0 I just need an couple layers of clothes but it hits 90's I sweat bare foot and butt naked no escape. Lol

But the city people do nothing but complain meanwhile in the mountains we fuck around outside on the ice and snow if you never fell through the ice by being a dumb hillbilly with nothing better to do you don't know shit about winter they even have winter Olympics because the winter is fun. Unless you live in the city.

bluntmassa

You can have your guns or your pot but make a choice. That is how I see it. California went legal with pot and trashed gun rights at the same time.

Texas has great gun laws and shit pot laws. By the time you get legal pot you will also have your gun rights really screwed. I am just guessing but that is what I have seen.
Maine has guns and pot California is not America it's a liberal utopia inside America. MA is also OK with guns nothing like California.