What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No way this works? "Toms tumble trimmer"

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Internet policing is a joke. How can you advocate bud abuse and get away with it. There is no justice.

Bobby Boucher

Internet policing is a joke. How can you advocate bud abuse and get away with it. There is no justice.

Ideally, you’d grow more pot than you could possibly ever trim and take a sacrifice on the aesthetics by running it through a tumbler or trimming machine. Just.. from a business perspective.

Pot smokers aren’t so crazy about the aesthetics. None that I know of. The only people who take a discerning look at my nugs are other growers or want-to-be growers.

“Whoa! It’s purple and smells like bubblegum!”

They seriously don’t give a flying f*ck. They’d never god damn notice if I tumbled.

TheDarkStorm

Some people grow for personal and are genuinely sick or have problems holding the buds to trim them..so stuff like these trimmers have a place in the market an may actually help someone.

Mr. J

If someone is genuinely sick I would think that they'd want the best medicine. If I didn't have hands then I would kindly ask the person who helped me grow my weed to help me trim it. We could have a nice smoke and chat.

TheDarkStorm

If someone is genuinely sick I would think that they'd want the best medicine. If I didn't have hands then I would kindly ask the person who helped me grow my weed to help me trim it. We could have a nice smoke and chat.

Not many nice people like you in the world...in some places people dont have that privilege..tho I do agree..you cant beat hand trimmed.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Ideally, you’d grow more pot than you could possibly ever trim and take a sacrifice on the aesthetics by running it through a tumbler or trimming machine. Just.. from a business perspective.

Pot smokers aren’t so crazy about the aesthetics. None that I know of. The only people who take a discerning look at my nugs are other growers or want-to-be growers.

“Whoa! It’s purple and smells like bubblegum!”

They seriously don’t give a flying f*ck. They’d never god damn notice if I tumbled.

I'm not interested in any indoor, but the best. I would of probably quit by now, if someone could take my place. I do outdoor for fun, but couldn't possibly sell any. I give bags to friends, and they don't even try it. It works it's way to people that cook with it. I am a weed snob, and happy to say it. I keep weed snob friends, with names you might know. I can reach out globally. I know what is what, and what I want. Each year I grow a few Kg outdoors, and leave most of it to compost. Just trimming the best stuff, from the best sites, because I appreciate a few oz of something different, and the knowledge it brings.

Tumble weed is for cowboys.

We smoke Pukka in da Mornin,
Pukka in da evenin,
Pukka, all de time.

I wouldn't want it any other way.