What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guerillagardening with moritzst

moritzst

Hey there, thx
this is all watered just by the rain, only for the start we gave them 700ml/plant of bottled water we brought in.
digging holes watering isnt that much of an issue if it rains sometimes.

greeez mo

moritzst

hey there, some pics my colleague took from a tree last week,
waiting for the bud :D

greez

Last edited:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Amazing work...

Girls are gonna get massive during flower I bet, get ready to start staking brother!

Btw, is this a remote area? Do you ever worry about fly overs?

moritzst

Hey there, thx, yeah its quite remote, even though there is a lot of airtraffic on the lot but those planes are still a few miles up there so no worry :)

greez mo

moritzst

Hey there

its update time again
well, it was no pretty sight when i came there after we had heavy rain and storm first two weeks of august.
had to pull 10 big plants right away that were damaged by stem rot, the whole rootball was mostly rotten yet, must have been the 150mm rain in three days that the plants couldnt cope with.
Another two plants are affected but still looking good, i dug out the beginning rotten stem and scratched away the rot,maybe it dries up but i have little hope. surprisingly all the other plants are totally dry around the stem???
also a lot of broken branches all over the place, some leaf spot deseas and some bugs sitting in them stems, shitting on them buds :( ----growing outdoor is nothing for pussys
well, 20 plants dont look too bad. they are about 2-3 weeks in wich means i have goood chances to harvest, at least, something.
also the weather should be very nice the next days so hope dies last. will keep u updated.

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

definitly a point to improve next year is supporting, maybe some nets across the whole place.
also i ordered early strains.
against the stem rot it will help to plant the seedlings on little mounds instead of sinks,... but then it shouldnt be too dry X( learning learning and being a little pissed by trial and error

moritzst

Hello there,

after a month i visited again, we had very nice weather and nearly no rain. but well, the view was still a little disappointing. i already mentioned supporting, so a lot of plants are completely on the ground, at least still producing bud.
also i got a lot of caterpillars in the buds and some plants are very late, shy from week 4 or so, but im the fool to plant northernlights and super silverhaze outdoors.
i preharvested some of the earliest buds wich are double dutch and the wild cross.
well, a lot to improve next year, already got my seeds though ;)

ps: one plant recovered from stemrot, but therefor 3 more plants died :(

greez mo

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Wow that is one major growth of epic trees, the likes of which I only ever see in pictures here on ICMAG. Fantastic job of nurturing those fine monsters. That hard work is paying off big time, fer sure.

moritzst

hey there guys

finally we brought in our harvest.
first part we harvested three weeks ago. today 4 plants that were left came down.
lost a lot due to catapillar caused mold, also october was very cloudy and cold and most of the strains didnt finish on point.
so we yielded only an average of 4 oz/ plant with only 18 plants that survived the heavy rain...thats about 4 lb of nice connosoir weed. also to mention that we left the popcorn on site which would have been maybe another lb in total.
well, august promised more but whatever.
new year new luck.
happy fall to ya all.

greez mo

Attachments

• DSC_1506.jpg
    DSC_1506.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

moritzst

haha, yeah well the plants that were out till now were rotten to 70 %, so no recommandation in going that long. next year there will be early strains....:)

greez

Beanzy

Good on ya! Looks like you still had a good year. It is great that I can read other people's experiences and apply them to my first GG coming up.
Thank you for taking time to do these logs. You did a great job.