What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest THC Purple Seed Strains

N

NoddaPuppet

Not talking about slightly purple, i'm talking full blown purple like nycfan's Kodiak Gold.. I know theres many out there that i haven't grown tho i have grown kodiak gold.

Other Purple's i wonder about:

Cannacopia's - Lapis Mountain Indica

Ace's - Purple Paki

Purple Afghani - British Hempire's

Black Russian

Purpurea Ticinensis

Purple #1

Passion #1

Viking

Double Purple Doja

Purple Peace

Royal Dane

Purple Erdbeer

1007810-12-07_kodiak_gold_purple_berry_good.jpg

100789-25-07_top_thick_fat_phallis_nug.jpg

:1help: Peace

THC•20

I've heard nothing but good things about Lapis Mountain Indica and it turns all the way purple. Do a search on it.

Goyakla

Purpel Picone from Sargamatha.. thats is a killer. weed.. or try leb 27.. wonderful outdoors with a real Lebanes socia high.. very relaxing and good for breeding as it comes from 53 N.. and will flower VERY early more south from where I am in northen EU.

O.G.#1

Ive grown and smoked G.Ape, GDP, Urkel, Blackberry, BlackRussian, GrapeJollyRancher, MendoPurps, ect... and have yet to find a true purple strain thats a knockout in the potency depot. Dont get me wrong, urkel, gdp, GJR, G.Ape are stoney and get you high, but they dont hold a candle to head crushing things like bubbakush, ecsd, jackie-o, ogkush, ect.. in the potency depot. Blackberry is one of the weakest purple strains ive ever smoked, Weedzilla got Blackberry from Memy or SomaBlaze back in the days and it was some purple maroon air lol

The best purple ive ever smoked was some bubba, ecsd, jackie or something else that turned purple, which doesnt count in this thread ;)

Cant say anything about GodsGift, got her from a buddie on here, i had her vegged up and rdy to bloom but then had my first teardown ever and lost her along with about 24 other moms :(

Hoping the PurpleGanster (AbusiveKush x Nebu's BlackRussian) is the true purple knockout ive been looking for

BudBo

I've read Gods Gift was Grandaddy x o.g kush but that couldve been b.s either way i've smoked a few dif. "versions" n 3/4 wer dank

Edit: Gods gift isn't full on purple tho from wat i've seen

purple wreck was pretty good smoke....... I think it may be best to look for a cross and the select a purple pheno for yourself..... say an urkel x bubba cross

dopeshow

There are very potent (sativa potent) Purple Jack Herrer seeds to be found out there, you people just need to broaden your horizons... here are a few pics:

gallery_641_280_205954.jpg

dc0311.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_916360.jpg

D

DrMota510

My bad..just noticed this was seed strains...I got the mama I wanted after crossings, so this would be a clone only deal.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blueberries [Black label]

7253blueberries1.JPG

10% of the plants usually turn purple/blue,, the others are grey.

peace n love

grimweeder

angolese cross purple paki(ace seeds)

picture.php

puple paki chitral(ace seeds)

picture.php

the ppc is a really low yielder but the buds are sooo dense an frosty.
the angolese cross is much better yeilds an also sugar coated.
flavor of both strains is truely amazing.
check out ace seeds an see wot other crosses they got with the ppc. around 50% plants turn purple/pink/red

another on my list to do is killing fields.

wots the strain in the first pic in this thread?? anyone know?

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
the original purple haze pheno...............trippy to say the least.....and as said most purps are lacking in potency.....some great tastes and smells though................

ganj on......................

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Any know much about God's Gift, I've heard it is over the top for a purple strain?
Depends on how you consider a strain a purp strain or not. I have seen and smoked purple gods gift and it doesnt resemble what i consider purple. Purple to me is all in the flavor and it must take like grape cotton candy. More on the generic side of grape as opposed to a real grape. Just my :2cents: