What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arrest Stories & Close Calls

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Flower Pix News has a new section called Arrest Stories & Close Calls.

As the name suggests, we want YOUR arrest stories & close calls! This will be a regular column in the paper, and it's going to be loads of fun - both for the readers and for the writers!

Yesterday a friend of mine was telling me a story about being in the back of a cop car, when it started to roll away because the cop left it in neutral! I thought it was such a funny story that it should be printed. Then I though - shit - this is only one person! Imagine all the similarly entertaining stories out there!!!

So this is how this will work:
If you want to have your story considered for publication, post the story here...

The deadline for the next issue is this Sunday, January 30th.

peace,
cc

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Right, when I was on the road, travelling britain with friends. I was in wales, with a couple uf buddies, in a frieds van that we were crashing in. He had this big old hooka stye bong stuck there, like welded or bilted to the floor, right in the middle, lolcouldnt move it, made it awkward to sleep, lol.
Anyway, we were in wales in this van getying smashed, it was full of smoke, and we could hear this whistling, it was about, I dunno, 3 or 4 am, anyway, there was this whstling getting closer, and a bang on the van doors, when we opened it up, it was a welsh copper, about60 years old, on a BICYCLE at that time of night, anyway, the smoke was billowing out in his face, no denying what we were up 2. Anyway, we thought he was gfona cause us trouble, we get nicked, but he just said "Oh its dope is it boys.... alright then, as long as you're not upsetting the animals, and he cycled away whistling, :biglaugh:

In october just gone, I was pulled walking home from a friends house l8 after a smoke, and when they asked if I had anything, I just gave it up, a tiny but if weed, a joint if that, not what u would cal a fatty, anyway, they had me in the car for about 40 mintues or so, messing about checking my name, but they didnt nick me, just gave me the new warning and took it.
In exactly the same spot 1 week later I was mugged,in a quite violent way where the fuck were they then eh???? Probably hassling some other poor sod with a bit of smoke, or bothering motorists. :mad:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
This happened probably 25 or so years ago when I still lived with my parents. I would go out and on my way home I would smoke a little becouse it was not allowed at my parents home.
I was driving home , enjoying a roach and suddenly I get pulled over. uhh ohhh. I also straight vodka spilled on me that night,well anyway I was talking with the cop and he asked me to go sit in his car becouse it was raining.OK. :confused: So I was sitting in the front seat and he got into the car and started asking me if I had been drinking or whatever never asked about the pot.We sat there a few minunts and I was not sure if I was going to jail , getting a ticket or what , but I knew I was inside a police car and no good can came from that. Then all of a sudden an other car drove off the road and into a ditch right in fromt of us. That cop got his ticket book and put it on the dash then took it, then put it on the dash again, took it again and so on. finally he decided to go get the other car and let me go. Then he said to never come back to *city name** agian. (had to put on the tough cop act, I guess) and he was seriously fat too.

JustSayGrow

Many moons ago when I was still in High School, I picked up a LB of some good Gold Columbian, maybe it was Mexican. Well either way it was Gold and REAL good. So me and my buddy bag it all up and proceed too ride around town with about half of it in a brown paper sack looking for all of our buddies too unload this stuff and make some cash. We ran into this guy we sorta knew and he seemed pretty cool so we asked him if he wanted a bag, but he said he didnt have any cash and that we should go over too his house and he would borrow some from his brother and that he would probably want a bag too. It all sounded pretty cool, so we agreed. Well we get there and big brother says "yeah I want a bag but I gotta go get my paycheck cashed and I'll be right back". Well he comes back and gets the bag, me and my buddy load up and split. We didnt even get a 1/2 a mile from that Friggen narcs house before the Pigs pulled us over and went straight for the weed. Big brother didnt go cash his check, he went and pimped us out while he was gone. So the moral of this story is, never sell too BIG BROTHER. Thank goodness we were minors and niether of us had ever been in trouble before.

Rellikbuzz

I have a couple of stories to contribute. First one happened when I was about 17 yrs. old. Me and three of my friends where driving around our town in my buddy, Shoes' (nickname, of course) car. An old, old Oldsmobile Delta 88. We used to call it the Armadillo Mobile! :biglaugh: It was a site. Every fender/quarter panel was from a different car and, thus, had to be at least six different colors. Well we get pulled over by the town's finest and we had been in the process of burning a few. When he rolled down the windows, smoked bellowed out everywhere. We knew we were toast. They searched the car and found a full bag of buds with about four or five joints rolled in it. There was no question we were going down. But God shined on us that night and one of the two cops reached into the bag and pulled out the joints and threw them back at us in the car and said, "don't let us catch you again 'cause next time we won't be so generous". They took the bag and left us the joints. Pretty righteous guys all in all.

(Roll forward about 4 or 5 years)

I girlfriend of mine had screwed around on me with an ex-boyfriend. I was so hurt and pissed off that I went out and got blasted at a bar. On the way home, I went by her house and left the beautiful gold necklace that she had given me on her porch behind the screen door. Leaving her house in tears I drove and drove and drove. Finally, from being so drunk and high, I pulled into a city park near her house and passed out in the back seat. It had to be around 3am or so. When morning came, I woke to a rapping on the driver's side door glass. I looked up and it was a cop looking back at me. I rolled down the window and he asked what I was doing there. Still disoriented, I told him that I had broken up with my girlfriend last night and got a bit intoxicated and decided it was best for me to sleep it off there. He asked to see my driver's license and I remember, barely, that my wallet was in the glove compartment (for whatever reason that I still don't know to this day . . . I never put it there). Still being disoriented, I forgot that in there with my wallet was a half ounce of weed. Well, you can guess the rest. I leaned forward to open the glove box and, when I did, out flopped the half ounce onto the floor board. Needless to say, that was pretty much it. I was arrested and booked for possession. Being that it was a first offense, the Judge made me pay a $1,500.00 fine and I went on two years probation. I only spent the night in jail as my Mother came and bailed me out the next day (God bless her soul). That is my one and only strike against me, knock on wood. But, there you have it. Rellikbuzz's brushes with LEO.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
No Harry ,He said post it here. But by PM would have been a good idea though.
If you want to have your story considered for publication, post the story here...
I do have another story (unfortunatly) but I'll let some other menbers post thiers first. This one doesnt have a happy ending.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I originally wanted it PMd to me, but it seems like a better idea to let everyone have the chance to read every story - if they so choose... Instead of me choosing which ones other people get a chance to read, and throwing the rest away. Seems like a waste of effort for folks to write their stories only to have them not published in FPN.

All I want to choose is which ones are published in Flower Pix. If you want to have a fresh read in Flower Pix, don't read others' posts here :smile:

There are lots of FPN readers who would never find this thread, this site, or even a pc! :smile: hahaha

Keep em comin'!!!

Last edited:

crossthread

My Story......

A balmy topical climate just north of the equator, what is now known better as "The Republic of Panama", I resided there in my senior year on the Alantic Side of the "Canal Zone" attending Coco Solo High School.. As I was a naive 17 tender years of age.... The year was 1980.

Rainy season was almost over, setting there in my 6th period art class over looking the abandoned WWII era airstrip that largely made up the few square miles of twisted Mangrove and Jungle lowlands that made up what is known as the town of Coco Solo, where my high school was located..
Anticpating a ringing bell signaling 7th period on this humid, boring Friday afternoon, everyone in the class heard a great commotion going on outside that resembled a riot, excited, too see what the commotion was about, everyone ran too the windows gawking too see what was happening outside on the main street that passed by just in front of our school....
To our amazement, our jaws dropped to the ground upon the sight that was being paraded before us, the students of Coco Solo High.... Flat bed 18 wheeled trailers that were slowly being driven in front of the school and the students, that were loaded with large burlap sacks piled 8 too 10 bags high; topped with 5 "La Guardias" "Policia" guarding what we thought and then later confirmed too be approximently 31 tons of "high~grade" marijuana siezed from a smallish freighter intercepted off the Panamanian coast on it's way to the United States from Columbia....
Eight tractor trailers in all, bound for the far end of the deserted airstrip to be "disposed" of according too the Panamanian goverment and local officials.. destined too be burned in what turned out too be the great smoke out of Coco Solo.....

With no Trade winds blowing during the rainy season, by the time classes let out a thick blue~grey "smog" had begun hanging like a thick pea soup fog over and around the town in all directions that was a very pugent sweet smelling fog... Everyone though by this time was somewhat glassey eyed, maybe from the smoke irratition or something else,, we'll never learn the truth except for the fact the local store had a terrible time keeping candy bars and such in stock for the next several days as the huge piles of marijuana smoldered and burned out there on the airstrip...
It was on may way home on the speeding school bus,, light~headed and my mind racing I conceived my evil plan, to be executed the very next morning..........

Cont.. in a sec I hope too make the dead line...... gotta run too the store BRB....
CT....
:wavey:
:joint:

crossthread

Having my "plan" thought out, I awoke the next morning in my air~conditioned home in Ft. Gulick around 5:30 am , long before anyone in the home was awakened... Stealing stealthly down the stairs and grabbing my supplies I had packed the evening before, I made my way outside into the very wet, heavy humid air, smelling all the decaying plant matter and growing things that made up the jungles smell.... Misting from the evenings overnight rains, I thought it was a perfect morning to execute my outlandish plan I had schemed up......
Riding my battered 10 speed bike into the darkness with the easterly glow of the morning sun approaching through overcast skies, I navigated my way down the deserted, little traveled; back gate road that would lead me almost all the way to the deserted airstrip and my ultimate prize......
Very cautiously,,, I approached the airstrip, staying almost well within the tall cane sawgrass that had almost over grown the airstrip, misty and and wet from the overnight rains , the grass muffled my approach too the huge, now smoldering mounds of marijuana... To my delighted surprise, it was NOT even guarded!!!!!!
Stashing my bike in the grass I pulled out my bags,,, now useless because they were paper and now damp due too the humidity and the rainy morning and they were now just wet crumpled paper balls..... Not too be detered I pulled my shirt off and walked up to one one the smoldering piles of herb, they were about 10 feet around and close too 6 foot high,, and even though it rained over night they were still very much hot underneath the ash which was close too 3 feet thick........BEFORE you got into what was almost like a end of a burning cig, a cap of hot ashy smoldering marijuana that lay on top of the goodies that laid just below......
Kicking with my shoes to no avail, I searched the area for anything too dig through this hot fire too the goodies underneath...... Then finding a good size stick/branch I proceeded to knock out layers of ash and smouldering pot until I had close too a 5 foot by 5 foot cubby hole going into the center of this pile of smoldering herb....
Seeing my oppertunity, at last I reached down and managed too grab what had been a full bale of herb close too 50 pounds....... No gas smell, nor burnt or smoldered I couldn't beleive my good fortune.......Dragging it out of the evil fire that was about too destroy it, I then heard something very unusual....
You'll know what I'm trying to explain when I write this passage.......Think of yourself on a country road early in the morning right after it's rained,, then think of you standing on that road and hearing a car come from a mile away on that wet road,, with NO Engine running or in neutral......... At a very fast pace.....Just you and that car are the only ones miles around.......
Yeppers, I got scared REAL fast knowing it could only mean ONE thing... LEO coming to try too catch someone reaching into this open air cookie jar........

Panic set in as I dove and crashed into the grass losing my lit cig in the process,, which now, that very cig was burning a a very thin trail of smoke easing up through the grass into the still morning air just like a Indians smoke signal, saying, I AM RIGHT HERE!
I never thought I could hide behind teenie twigs of grass but I did, crapping my pants in the process, at the thought of getting caught and spending a few years in a South American jail....

Thje policia walked almost right on top of me searching for the person whom they knew just raided their burning stash, but no success at finding me.... or just my "blind" luck..... After close too two hours laying quiet I dared venture up and grab my "pirated" treasure making my way through the mangrove swamps, black plams, monkeys/Kuda mundies, and millions of biting pesty bugs in a effort to escape safely......
Upon arriveing close too home I stopped and took inventory of my "recaptured" goodies.... Some of the finest herb I ever layed my eyes on at the time,, Bright reds/yellows/greens,, some colors close to purple,, very little seeds and later to find out a surprizing smooth bomb smoke.....
Was it worth it??? You dear reader decide,, as I managed close too 25 pounds in my Ill concieve scheme, or I could of spent a majority of my life in a South American Jail had I been caught.....
A TRUE story......
CT..
:wavey:

halfbaked

This isn't a close call but It's kind of funny and reading these stories reminded me of it. In 1985 I was working for a locksmith company that also sold safes.
I was part of a delivery crew. We would deliver these hugh safes to all kinds of different places. One day We had to deliver a very large safe to the local police property room. Where they kept all the confiscated stuff. When we arrived we noticed that there was all this pot on the floor. They had just loaded a truck with pot going to the incinerator. As we were getting our equipment and safe ready we were joking with the cops about sweeping the floor for them. :smile: Well we unloaded the safe and put it in the spot they had chosen for it and when we left they left us on the loading dock alone. I was looking around and noticed all these cameras that were watching everything outside. I said to my partner, How about we grab some of this weed and take off? He was freaking out cause he had seen the cameras too but after a few minutes of indecision we grabed some small envelopes we carried for keys and safe combinations and started packing them full of this free weed then we loaded our equipment and calmly drove away. I know they had to be watching cause I saw the monitors when we were working inside but I guess they just didn't care. We never heard anything about it and we smoked all that free pot. :D

Dr. D

Veteran
close calls and raids

close calls and raids

Ok heres the raid that sticks in my mind the most, happened in November '97,I was 17, usuall friday night gettin of my face with my mates..I dropped two acid tabs comin up big time really lovin it...hangin round down town..a friend wants us to go to the hippie site to score some hash(soap bar unfortuanately) he wants ann eighth and he buy a teenth for us for gettin it...so off to the site we go just out of town down a track..so who do we see on the way down the track stood on the verge, fuck thats head of the local DS so we get there score our hash and there is quite a few people on the site we tell them wot we saw...they sort us and then bury there bars of hash amoung other things :wink: by this time i am flyin visuals really comin on tho it is still daylight...we leave the site...im sat in the back of the car laughin..sayin heres us drivin along, next thing there'l be DS all over us...no shit as i said this a car pulls out in front of us, theres another one behind us and these fuckers are tryin to put the windows thru with there telescopic truncheons shoutin GET OUT THE CAR GET OUT THE CAR, i thought we were bein done over at first they didint say the ususal "DS this a a raid" of course my bein on two acid tabs i freak out a bit and get scared, i look to my left and my mate is handcuffed on the floor, next thing a copper grabs me and pulls me out of the car,i push him over and another slams me against the car, but im havin none of that, i shoutin GET THE FUCK OFF ME, U AINT PUTTTIN THEM HANDCUFFS ON ME!!! so im strugglin and the copper just takes me to the side, as i look down the track its police car dope smokers car 14 long evry other car was a police car there was loads of em police evrywhere and people all handcuffed on the floor all exept me, whos stood there sayin "look at u ur fuckin pathetic u got nothin better to do" givin em loads still comin up on these trips and very angry..not a good way to be on acid, so we get carted off to the ploice station and its mayhem, dumb twats were so disorganised they didint kno wot to do with us :biglaugh: im laughin my arse off in the police station and they have no idea, but this is the funny part.. they take us off one by one to be stripp searched then bring us back to the same room :biglaugh: so the hash is bein passed from person to person, me im just staring at the wall laughin :biglaugh: no arrests got made they let me go tellin me ur friends hav been let out they r outside, but they wernt, its dark and full hallucinations are in swing im well off it and i have to go explain to this kid where we had been for the past 4-5 hrs not very easy..anyway i wont go on bout that...the police went mad that nite they had the chopper out evrything..goin into town and grabbin any known smokers and bringin em in for strip search....moral of it is they only made bout two arrests for one teenth and one eighth..we all got out ok with the hash which we all smoked back at a friends and loads of coppers got sacked and demoted and moved to other stations cuz of the big fuck up they mwith next to no arrest costin thousands :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: unfortuanately tax payers money...so il leave it at that i cud babble on for ages lol....hope u enjoy...peace :canabis:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
LOL, Gping top score from the hippie site, lol, Krustie teenths, hehehehe, I used to live on a site at louighborough, and stayed at loads up and down the country for a couple days at a time, but loughborough we was there ages, and like u say, all the local townie and village kids would be coming up trying to score, and the older ones that DID score, lol. I remember a similar bust to like ur saying, except it started as an eviction from a council-owned field, now We aint like the fucking tinker/gyppo types who leave all their trash, and human shit beghind, we would rent a skip, and chemical toilets between us, so dont any1 give me the bloody dirty traveller shite coz we aint, lol. Even REAL gypsys dont do that mess, its all the didkois, dodgy tarmaccers, and fairground people whos got travellers that rep.
Anyway, that was me going off on one, lol, the eviction/bust, they had the copter up, or the "Flying pig" as I call it, and the storm troopers encircled the fields, one guy was burning a j when they got in, and it turned in2 a bust, anbd we were all stripped (in our buses), now this was a Heroin free site, and one of the guys got nicked coz he had a pion, a spoon, and a teenth of brown on the wheel under the bus, and so he ended up getting banned from our convoy, which was a shame, as he was a great mechanic( krustie buses, aint known for being shiny and new, lol) and a relly good bloke, but got in a mess. But him having that, meant when they did move us on, they escorted us to the motorway, coz normally we would move 1 revoloution of the wheels, and the whole eviction had to start again( the law has changed now)
I got nicked for fpor telling a copper to take his face for a shit, but was released without charge at 5 am, the wankers.

G

Well where i live , there is an illegal immegrant problem ," what country doesn't have one " anyway's ..

in my neighbourhood which is up on a mountain , there are 3 house's , and there is an old guy that has this bulgarian couple that takes care of him ..

now the country that i live in created like this special task force ,, too hunt down illegal immegrants , so they got a call from a rat that there were some living in my neighbourhood ..

so i was of course sitting outside & watching my babies getting bigger & bigger & smoking a joint ,, the Bulgarian guy was about 100 meters from me working in a field , when 2 jeep cherokee's with 4 cops in each jeep came up ..

i knew they had no business with me ,so i didn't freak , but i was scared a little bit ,, anyway's after searching the old guy's house looking for the bulgarians they were told by the wife that her husband was working in a field just ---->>> over there ,,

so i got up & pretented too do some work in my vegetable garden , the cops were getting really close too me about 40-50 meter's , now this is where my heart starting pouding like a drum , so i shoved my 10 babies growing SOG in a vegetable crate .. in a bush they were growing beside ,,

i think 1 of them got an eye of what i did , but he wasn't sure what it was i shoved in the bush .. i was saying to myself , please dont be curious punk ass cop , please dont be curious punk ass cop , when his buddies yelled out we found him , so then they left ,,

i removed my babies from the bush & they were okay , a few ripped leaves , but that was about it ..

peace

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Good Info......and nicely put......has a good ending.....your freedom......free to grow again...

bluebublelove

ok, when I was in high school a buddy of mine took two girls out to a local concert and a nice restaraunt downtown, all the meanwhile taking monster rips off a bubbler I owned at the time (in the car...) and all was going well we had all seemed to click and the night was going well, so we decided to extend the night and head to a party, in the midst of smoking the 4-5th bowl of the evening an oncoming car flashed his high beams at me and I started to slow down thinking there was a cop shooting radar up the road, so with in 3 seconds of slowing down I have, not one but TWO cop cars with there lights on behind me......derrruhhhh....so I rolldown the only functional window in the vehicle and tried to de-bake my suv. I pull over a block away not wanting them to think I was running, so all the while I'm handing shit to my buddy behind me and hes stuff it under his seat and then boom, flashlight at my window (the driver window has always been jammed) so I OPEN the door of the car and turn towards him, in the most shakiest stoner voice said, "is there uh, a problem officer?",--"you tell me, you got a problem with your headlights?"--"uh no" i said as I TURNED THEM ON and I think I was so relieved they didn't know about the pot that I let so much nervous energy go and loosened up so much that the cop and his friend caught the vibe, told us to get to where were going safely and to have a good night....a good night, understatement.

Latest posts

Latest posts