What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canoe leave's, Bud leave burn?

BigPhil

Veteran
Hay I changed one of my HPS lights to led 2 weeks ago. After 3 or 4 days some of the leaves was canoeing on 2 plants under it. The other 2 under it are shorter. 4 days ago I missed a water in case it was over watering. The next 3 days I have been feed light in case it was due to over feeding.
I grow in coco hand watering once a day.
picture.php

picture.php

Aslo about a week ago I seen some dodgy looking leaves on the top buds of one of plants. I have tried looking online, It's not easy to find the info you need. Well here is a pic
picture.php

Any ideas?

Cheers BP. :ying:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Remember the distance you have between your light and plant varies with hps and led.. they do look good though.

BigPhil

Veteran
Remember the distance you have between your light and plant varies with hps and led.. they do look good though.

Yeah I went for 465W with ppfd of 1256 I have it hanging 14 inch over the highest plants. I can't hang it any higher. I didn't go over kill on wattage. Do you think ppfd might be slightly too much at 14 inch? And cheers they are not looking too bad

Latest posts

Latest posts