What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saying goodbye to my ladies...

Jerry_Garcia

So I decided to keep my best looking NL auto, 1 plant isn't going to produce enough stink to flood her house with skunk smell, and besides, fuck them. I got rid of 3/4 of my grow. I'm keeping one. :D

Good for you! Glad you found someone to take the rest. If someone gave me some healthy plants a few weeks into flower, I would most definitely kick them a few $. Just saying

420Ready

Good for you! Glad you found someone to take the rest. If someone gave me some healthy plants a few weeks into flower, I would most definitely kick them a few $. Just saying

Thanks Jerry! Considering I did half the work, kept a grow log of lamp to plant distance, feeding and watering schedules, temps and humidity. I can give this guy all the info he needs up to now, to the day.

Here's hoping for a couple ounces of he cares for them right haha.

Anyways, here's the last remaining auto. I figured it best to pull the 2x2 out and get as much light to what little bud sites this plant has.

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_101655.jpg
    IMG_20200814_101655.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 28

Jerry_Garcia

Nice healthy looking plant 420! Good luck with the grow. Now save for that filter and fan so you can get a few more ladies going.

420Ready

Nice healthy looking plant 420! Good luck with the grow. Now save for that filter and fan so you can get a few more ladies going.

Thanks again Jerry :) that's the plan. The fun bit of all this happening is ofcourse getting new equipment for my grow room, but also planning my next grow. Very exciting.

420Ready

$$$

$$$

I figure the inline fan will likely be cheaper than the filter, only because the filter HAS to be good. I'll be doing my research on many carbon filters/fans lol

let the search commence!

Jerry_Garcia

Amazon actually has some decent pricing on some grow gear. They have a Vivosun package deal where you get a 190cfm 4” inline fan, 4” carbon filter and 8’ of ducting for $119. There are going to be some Vivosun haters out there but I have never had a problem with their gear.