What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I had to cut it all down,, Im sick

G

Oh this sucks, a couple weeks ago more or less I had a security issue it seemed which forced me, after growing in my personal space for almost 6 years, to chop and get rid of every plant I had including moms and current plants in veg. Not a lot of plants for many but its hard to put into words how much effort and love I put into gathering a small collection of mine to be forced to take a blade to them. I just want to vomit.

Turned out the issue was a non issue in the real world which only makes it worse.

I have reached out to a couple folks who have done me so well to try and get back what I have shared and been shared. Looks like the silver lining is I can get almost all of it back. And will share in the future with all I can. Love the folks here who help out each other in times of need. Thanks to you guys. For now I just got a pack of HeadBanger out of the freezer I had put back and since I had to cull that keeper which is the ONLY one I cant get back, to start a new pheno hunt for the next HeadBanger keeper. Moral of the story is share your genetics because you never know when you may need a friend to help get it back.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh this sucks, a couple weeks ago more or less I had a security issue it seemed which forced me, after growing in my personal space for almost 6 years, to chop and get rid of every plant I had including moms and current plants in veg. Not a lot of plants for many but its hard to put into words how much effort and love I put into gathering a small collection of mine to be forced to take a blade to them. I just want to vomit.

Turned out the issue was a non issue in the real world which only makes it worse.

I have reached out to a couple folks who have done me so well to try and get back what I have shared and been shared. Looks like the silver lining is I can get almost all of it back. And will share in the future with all I can. Love the folks here who help out each other in times of need. Thanks to you guys. For now I just got a pack of HeadBanger out of the freezer I had put back and since I had to cull that keeper which is the ONLY one I cant get back, to start a new pheno hunt for the next HeadBanger keeper. Moral of the story is share your genetics because you never know when you may need a friend to help get it back.

Taking a little grow break is good too. :huggg:
Sorry to hear about that fucked up situation... I agree that sharing your genetics is the best insurance you can have ...also I agree that in a roundabout way for some people a little grow break is also a good thing if you can afford to stop
I’m not saying that’s your situation:)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most importantly you are safe,and not caught up in a web of legal BS which could be far worse.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
My condolences Stewart, 'sucks' indeed, I lost most of my last 2 grows, one to being too sick to keep up and the other to Powdery Mildew so I know the feeling.

...... hopefully you'll find an even better keeper in your new grow! :tiphat:

Zomboy

Veteran
Maybe this time around you’ll find a Headbanger cut you like even more

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that Stewart,,,,,
Hopefully you will get them all back,,,
I have a pack of one of Karmas ltd editions from a while back,,,,
Hit me up if I can help,,,,s2

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to do that twice (one indoor, one outdoor) in 40+ years of growing. It stings, it hurts, but safe! Autos (medium sized) are a great camouflage plant amongst tomatoes....hard to see unless up close and personal.

G

Thanks for the support. Life goes on and since I just grow for us mainly I moved all the flowers in jars to a safe spot so we still have enough to last for a while while I restart.

hamstring

Veteran
Stewart
I remember you saying "Pay it Forward" once.

I'm sure it will all come back to you brother.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
the irony is nauseating.
something that has never killed anyone can, in turn, damage someones life beyond recoverability.

but, like many stated....better safe that sorry.....until we can rectify this injustice.

GREEN LIVES MATTER, TOO!

-cap

G

Most importantly you are safe,and not caught up in a web of legal BS which could be far worse.

Yeah in my state I’d be so fucked. Between the plants in the tent and moms plus I was starting cuts to replace some bonsai moms I had enough plants I’d still be in jail.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Been there, culled like 26 plants, mums, dads, everything this year
due to lockout, the space I grow in was off limits.

I have seeds from all the crosses I made, and saved some cuts
in baggies in the fridge.

I'll have yield in July, fingers crossed.

A forced break will allow you to grow better, the silver lining.

Tynehead Tom

Ouch sucks it turned out to be a non issue but better to be safe than sorry.
Loads of beans in the vault so you just holler if yer in need

brickweeder

Although it turned out to be a non-issue this time, you made the right decision. No regrets because you are free from dealing with expensive bs, jail, and economic upheaval, not to mention whatever personal shiate could be attached to all this.

nickman

Veteran
I feel for you bro...!!!...

I just went through pretty much the same thing a few weeks ago...!!!...
I had a security issue and had to throw away all my flowering plants in the middle of the night...!!!... The worst part was that they only had about two weeks left before harvest...!!!...

My rooms are still empty and this shit really blows big donkey dick ...!!!...

At least I’m safe and can grow again at another time...!!!...
Hopefully I can get started again after summer ends...!!!...

I feel lost not being able to grow ganja..... ..... .....
It is my PASSION in life, and there’s NOTHING I care more about in this world except for my two boys and my parents...!!!...

Some people just don’t understand what growing does for me...

G

I feel for you bro...!!!...

I just went through pretty much the same thing a few weeks ago...!!!...
I had a security issue and had to throw away all my flowering plants in the middle of the night...!!!... The worst part was that they only had about two weeks left before harvest...!!!...

My rooms are still empty and this shit really blows big donkey dick ...!!!...

At least I’m safe and can grow again at another time...!!!...
Hopefully I can get started again after summer ends...!!!...

I feel lost not being able to grow ganja..... ..... .....
It is my PASSION in life, and there’s NOTHING I care more about in this world except for my two boys and my parents...!!!...

Some people just don’t understand what growing does for me...
Did you lose all your moms as well ??? Thats what makes me sickest. Im working on getting the ones back I can and I hope in a few weeks or month to be able to make a couple trips to pick clones of what I had. Plus 5 of 7 new headbangers are sprouting. Some good news at least.

nickman

Veteran
Did you lose all your moms as well ??? Thats what makes me sickest. Im working on getting the ones back I can and I hope in a few weeks or month to be able to make a couple trips to pick clones of what I had. Plus 5 of 7 new headbangers are sprouting. Some good news at least.

I actually don’t keep mother plants...!!!...

I always grow from seed and I ve still got some left for whenever I’m able to get going again...!!!...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
sorry for your loss bro. i can relate to the agony of it all. most important factor here is retaining your freedom and surviving to grow another day.