What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour d bx3 sour josh

Managed to get my hands on a pack of each
Grow space 1.2/1.2/1.8 loft tent bit small but should be ok with couple weeks veg and flip early, light I will be using a hlg650r will be my first run with it. Nutrients I use are buddhas tree hasn’t let me down so far an really happy with the product it produces.

As we speak I have five sour d bx3 and five sour josh in paper towels will report back with pics once they’re in cups under the cfl.

They dropped on pure sativa very limited packs I believe, they’d done a post on insta to email them your details and to wait to hear back from them. I’ve tried to find bits about them online but nothing yet

Good to have you along og naj have read your thread you found some decent plants in the bx2 I found a keeper but gave it out to someone who couldn’t be trusted and lost the mother so thought I’d crack on with these

og.naj

The sourD bx2 is already a amazing strain so the bx3 woulb be even better. Cant wait to see these refined gene in action.

Just finish a dab of the bx2 #3 and the taste of this rosin is just crazy. Pure gas, spicy herbal, cologne alcool. The terps a just strong and stay in the mouth for long time, delicious

Got me longing for my cut now, finished my last bit of flower from her last weekend need a speed up button for this run

LMOG

Got me longing for my cut now, finished my last bit of flower from her last weekend need a speed up button for this run

Haha know that feeling.... need to flip the cut of sour d bx2 I was blessed by my homie with ASAP... sour d bx3 sounds like it’s gonna be funky... sour josh prob isn’t a slacker either

Lmog you won’t be disappointed mate get her flipped sharpish, I’ve never thought of running the josh before but as the sour got chucked in think it will produce some bangers

Hopefully karma will sort you guys state side out like he did with the bx2’s!

Cracked seeds have been potted up into 1ltr pots with bio bizz light mix might run them in what medium there in or might use coco haven’t done a soil run for a while now

G

Not sure who I should feel worse for Karma who just lost a shitload of money or all of us who lost out on genetics of a lifetime. Realistically Karma lost out more but it still sucks for us who were waiting for a chance to get these. I swear I must be snake bit or just bad luck trying to get this SD any BX.