What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammerhead Genetics - Orange Cookies x (A5bx x Flashpoint#40) Testers

Zomboy

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Picked up my testers tonight and I was pleased to find 11 seeds in the pack. One seed was already cracked open but not smashed so hopefully she’ll still sprout. After a quick rinse in the strainer to clean off any debris I dropped them to soak in a shot glass and placed them in a dark warm area. Hoping to see some tail in the next 24-48 hours.

These will be grown in a soil mix and started under a 400w MH.They’ll be flowered under a 550w+660nm rspec Quantum Board.

Updates to follow, thanks for stopping by!

nickman

Veteran
Nice man...!!!...

Looks like he got the flowering times of that A5bx down a bit...!!!...

I’ll be watching bro... ... ...

Zomboy

Veteran
Moving right along, 10 of 11 seeds are already showing tails. Theyve been moved into rapid rooters and into my humidity dome

Zomboy

Veteran
9 of 11 have broke the soil and #10 isnt far behind. The last one looks like its struggling a bit. Hopefully i can coax her along

Will get new pics once I can grab my camera, dont like uploading phone pics..

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey, nice man! Stoked to see what you get:) I wonder if the red diodes will initiate flower any faster... pulling up a chair, subbed for sure!

Zomboy

Veteran
Good vibes! Hope you find a keeper :tiphat:

Thanks for the positive vibes!

Hey, nice man! Stoked to see what you get:) I wonder if the red diodes will initiate flower any faster... pulling up a chair, subbed for sure!

Thanks man me too. I have my first flower run under these LEDs right now, about 3 weeks in. Hoping the extra red will improve the final product. They def have some decent nug formation for 22/23 days

Zomboy

Veteran
lights? pix ? im thinking of adding some far reds to my diy's...

I’ll get some pics of the light tomorrow when i have my DSLR camera. Ive been using my iphone camera and they are real grainy and crappy when i upload them here. Its a 550w QB with the 660nm far red.

What kind did you build? I have a DIY solstrip set up too that i havent been using

Zomboy

Veteran
So one stalled out which leaves me with 10. 1 of them had some strange growth going on and i had to cut the cotyledons with fine scissors to get it to open up (picture below).

I have them under a 24w sunblaze at the moment so they are a bit leggy. Tomorrow they’ll be moved under the 400w MH.

picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Bummer, I hate it when I loose a long post! I only remember like half of what I wrote if I try to do it again.