What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Seeds Promo at The Vault

George_TheVault

Sensi-Seeds-Promo.jpg

Its cannabis seeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store!

This time we have partnered with Sensi Seeds and have some Big Bud Feminised and NL Autos to be won, visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/sensi-seeds-promo-at-the-vault to read the rules, learn how to enter and get a 15% discount code of Sensi Seeds!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
IC Mag

Sensi seeds have been an leader in fine cannabis for many years.

With many famous strains growers have trusted for many years.

Thanks for your hard work and bravery though challenging times.

scs

Not sure how to 'like' the post, noob here. But hey I do like it! No experience with sensi seeds personally but I'd love to give them a try! Thanks! Nothing but good experiences dealing with the vault as well.

Muhamad 420

��Sensiseeds I'm in.fingers crossed as always��Thanks for these opportunity George��The Vault��

bibi40

Sensi seeds was my first try to growing with outdoor mix , ruderalis skunk and ruderalis indica ...
A lot of good things to remember ,
and the jack flash and silver haze smoking at sensi seeds coffee ...

good to remember :biggrin:

:tiphat:

QQNPK

I had 2 Sensi seeds Big bud as a freebie, and they are amazing ! big buds and smelled like bubblegum, really nice stuff ! would like to try NL auto 👍

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Another awesome give-a-way from The Vault. And, now... Sensi Seeds. I am running a Sensi Seeds Northern Lights Auto right now. In week 5. Love to try their Fem'd Big Bud. Thanks again to The Vault and Sensi Seeds.

Srfr

NL Auto for the win!

NL Auto for the win!

I bloody love Sensi. The only failure I ever had, they replaced the seeds. Awesome people! Northern Lights is my fave strain ever so autos would be brilliant. Great work Sensi.

Latest posts

Latest posts