What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Testing time again

ive just harvested my latest seeds and im looking for testers for these Feminized seeds

only put your name down if you can start the seeds asap(which will be about 2=4 weeks seeds in your hands)

also only known members no newbies

1.Great British Cookies = GSC x Cheese (Brightside cut)

ive reversed the GSC and hit it to the best cheese known to man the brightside cut of cheese to create one crazy cookie
extra filtration is needed with this cheese so dont apply unless your filter game is on point

9-10 weeks flower

2.Dutch Cookies = GSC x Silver Nevil (cut from up north of England)

Silver Nevil cut is an amazing Haze cut i recieved from up north with not much info
it grows nice n short and doesnt stretch crazy like most Hazes , but has all the taste of Haze
its also done in 10 weeks max
has a nice uppy daytime high
for me its all about the flavour

this x to the GSC will be a delicous hybrid

10 weeks flower

3.Strawberry Haze Cookies = GSC x Strawbery Haze Freak
the Strawberry Haze Freak is the GSC cut x Ag13 Haze , a male showed up which i call the freak , was very Hazy and i x it to the Strawberry cough cut i recieved from collarado(thanks bro) and the Strawberry Haze Freak was born
my buddy then passed me a few cuts of the Strawberry Haze freak which i run and decided to x it the GSC to give it more GSC creating the Strawberry Haze Cookies

10 weeks flower

4.GSC x GSC = S1

what more needs saying
the Girl Scout Cookie feminized onto herself

5. Rainbow Jones Cookies = GSC x RAinbow Jones
Rainbow Jones = GDP x Casey Jones
i Reversed the GSC cut onto my Rainbow Jones cut
expect purple plants with a nice rock hard nug of cookie with an earthy twist

so yeah should be another fun show so put your name down if interested

also i will be sending a few packs of each into seedbay to pay for postage and towards the server/gypsy fund so if you cant wait for the testing to finish before full release check it out next week

peace

Last edited:

ganjic

Would love to test GSC S1 but anything would be fine (except cheese cross). Check my profile for previous grows. Here is my OG Chem Cookies, day 60.
picture.php

Last edited:

FireIn.TheSky

I would do the cookies S1.

I did a complete test grow for your OG x Cookies under another user name, I had some trouble with herms but they were good plants. I'll PM you the link.

The Nevilles x cookies sound real good too.

Im also about to flip some 90s haze, very excited about that.

Here is some recent samples of my plants

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Great selection ! Gotta try the s1 cookie and rainbow cookies,
They should be wicked crosses.

Jonny Lan

oh yeah and i do have space to start a new grow while maintaining current.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Ive been around a while. New name, same game.
I'd be down for some beans. I did a few runs for DG before she moved along...

D3pthCharg3

Hey OJD, I'd love to give one of the hazier varieties a go. I think you just saw my Haze Freak and Burgundy Haze Freak pics. It would be a real pleasure, as these sound freaking great.

Gry

Run a PPK in a small area with trellised walls. With the cool weather, the timing is good. I would be more than interested in documenting a nice run of some great genetics.

growingcrazy

You know I am always up to start some beans.

Just started some g13/Hawaiian x cheese from mystic funk. Another cheese cross sounds too good right now.. especially crossed to cookies.

Peace
GC

The Pheonix

i loved testing for you last time and it would be foolish to not offer again....

primed and ready ;)

great british cookies or rainbow cookies would be my choice if i had one ;)

Peace Bro

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo OJD I'd run the GCS S1 immediately upon receipt and document it full, you know how I do from my other test grows for ya.

You're the man dude.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.