What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests Phe's unknown BST X (OJD's GIRL SCOUT COOKIES X OG CHEM)

The Pheonix

Hello and welcome to phe's new adventure, :biggrin:

Thanks for dropping in and i hope i can put up some nice pics very soon.... but until then,

here is the family so far.....

DADDY-marked BST(unknown male )
picture.php

MUMMY-(connoisseur genetics GSC X OG CHEM) #4
picture.php

the produce of their bit of fun
picture.php

and the beginning
picture.php

lets hope we get some DANK

Peace

Phe

note - a personal thanks to ojd for the original seeds that produced the #4 mum.

The Pheonix

a week gone and 1 did'nt get get on with the task in hand. never mind we have 9 left, i only want 4 and all the males will be destroyed

picture.php

Peace

Phe

Good luck bro, your female plant looks killer. Hands down best plant I saw on here full stop.

These will be interesting, can't wait for the results

The Pheonix

Hey Highburyway, Thanks bro,

mummy is something special that i don't see too often so i hope it all goes according to plan and something exciting pops up....

things are looking good so far

thanks for stopping by bro :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice project mate, do you have any idea what the genetics could be in the male? Or was it bagseed?

Good luck, hope you find winners!

Peace

The Pheonix

Hey Piff nice to see you in Bro ;)

the male was from an old collection of seeds from mid 2000's....

quite probably a freebie from when i ordered breeder packs, i often bought from nirvana around that time as well as others

i was looking for a lost pack of regular serious seeds white russian.... never did find them but i found this boy

intresting number of blades for the beginning

picture.php

a little older

picture.php

and one of his 15 finger fans

picture.php

and thats all i have on the pollen donor,,,,

i will say he intrests me alot so i'm going with him, he's already made alot of babies and if they are any good i'll be busy for years :biggrin:

peace bro

Phe

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Ah, so it's a real mystery!

The leaves look quite unique, nothing like what I'm used to seeing in chems, OGs, hazes, skunks etc.

Looking forward to seeing how things turn out. It's nice knowing you've got a large stock of seed to go through, especially if it turns out to be a good line!

Peace

The Pheonix

indeed it is.....:biggrin:

we will have to wait another 14 weeks to find out if they are rank or dank!

Thanks for dropping by bro :tiphat:

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

picking up the pace and nice leaf color apart from lazy bones in the corner there. shape up or ship out young one!

Phe's getting excited much :biggrin:

picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

nice update coming this week.......:biggrin:

we have some nice fresh nutrients in ready....

all new filters are installed ready for the babies and the coming summer, new bulbs in too and we have even washed the mylar and swept and washed the floors..... a good proper spring clean ready for the onslaught ;)

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Hey HIGA nice to have you in.....:)

these somehow look healthier than the last batch and i'm really looking forward to seeing my first flowers :)

Peace Bro

The Pheonix

and so we continue our journey into week 4 and we are all good :biggrin:

had a slight bit of heat stress this week but they all coped ok :)

picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

potted them up this week and they responded very well indeed ;)

picture.php

now some of these are starting to show sex and its looking like 4/5 will be going very soon.

not long till flower time now :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

sometimes the worst things happen to us growers and this week the worst has been confirmed!

BOLLOCKS

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

spotted some betty swallocks and the thread will now die.....

Ive just learned how much time can be spent on a project for it to be a bit of a waste :laughing:

im hurting a bit right now but i have a nice relaxing break coming shortly and ill be back! STRONGER THAN EVER

Thanks to all who popped in :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Cheers Mate, i never left myself without a small back up but the pain is still real, the break has been 3 years coming and its been heart attack intense at times.... i think i found my limits

but setbacks fire me up and without them it would be all too easy..

Thanks for the comfort brother :)

cant wait to go again :biggrin:

peace

Phe

Latest posts

Latest posts