What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers from the ladies

M

Marywanna

Yeah Lola,I think so. Makes me so proud to see women growing. I may just join you all....Marywanna

L

LolaGal

Yup, I see em too TG! Lookin good. Try insert pics under the smilies in advanced reply.

then select original from choices. Then you get the big pics. Have fun.

More pics please!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome shots ladiesssssss...lovin it!!!
Ill take some shots of the Chemd we are going to harvest soon.....its looking pretty damn good!!! hahaha

amazing pics all my girlfriends :woohoo:
this thread will be rocking in no time :respect: to you all
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
lady's putting in WORK!.....im proud of yall'...:D:D:D...roxy rocking the mac's......

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have lumber.

Grace, will you marry me? Or roxy? Lola....?
I'm house trained, and I will tend your box for you any time you want! And I can tend some box now!

Wait...my lovely female unit just reminded me of something.....
Never mind.

Graceweed

I have lumber.

I'm house trained, and I will tend your box for you any time you want! And I can tend some box now!

Never mind.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: :eek:: very tender...!

M

Marywanna

I have lumber.

Never mind.
Oh Hoosierdaddy,what woman could resist your way with words?:laughing:

ToughGirl

Just a few pics of one of my plants. This one is really cool looking and has dark black bumble bee stripes on the bud leaves! I've never had one like this before. Hopefully the rest of the seeds from that batch produce the same results.

Attachments

• 017bl.jpg
    017bl.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 61
  • ic1.jpg
    ic1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Latest posts