What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Dried Bud shots...

okwildfire

not bad...if i was a chick...i would be changing my panty's..wanna tell me a lil about picture five and six, down from the top? just looked really nice to me.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fa show!
5 is a clone of blueberry, smells like a blueberry smoothie, or some old fruit. Taste like dirty blueberry muffins when u smoke it. This was actually the worst growing plant out of all of um, producing maybe 2 ounces tops.
6 is a clone of hindu kush x skunk #1 from the same medical club. nice dense nugs, good body high. smells kinda hard to describe, like dirty socks mixed with skunk. Real pungent tho, and didnt get that tall but still produced about qp and finished way earlier than everything else.

Last edited:

cky104

god damn, if those are all outdoor nugs than praise to ya brotha, you know how to grow the dank...outdoors!

m4n

I wish i had a fat stash like that right now.That first pic reminds me of a cake made out of bud...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yo, I wish I could tell ya.... I dont even really know what the Black oak goo is, all I know is its sativa dom(stretches more than any plant I ever grown) and its crossed with a Goo. It Turns into monsters that got that dank purple smell, but I think the purple really comes from the cold where It was created and bred for the last 8 years (according to the breeder I got the cut from). Im doin an indoor run of it so we'll see how it turns out, so far takin over my grow room...

RooR HeaD

Im a statsh man myself check my thread out sometime youll enjoy it. anywho nice outdoors im a fan myself of outdoor growing cant wait till spring comes! mostly looking real nice man enjoy!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great nug parade Mo!! and that bud cake is awesome!!! ....can I get a slice of that??? heheh
great pics!! thnx

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yall for the compliments, glad yall like the shots!
Mrs. Babba- sure, but ya finna haveta wait till I cut it....

Here go some mo...
This was a clone I got then forgot what it was called, but it was labelled pp I think, maybe power plant?

And the safari mix, smells like sweet sweet grapefruit, one uh my favorite smells.

:rasta:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Right on Paddi, you scuba dive yo? just wonderrin cuz padi is a real big scuba brand..
Heres some shots of the same kinds from the cake-Black oak, MKultra, hawian purple indica and sour d. This one of my favorite pics, just put it on as my background. Peace!

:rasta:

Dakine

Veteran
Damn i would like to try some of that bubba and blackberry.. should send some to da 808 haha!! Keep da buddah shots comin!!.. If those are actually from outdoor crops I give you props man.. I have had some outdoor harvest and they seem to be really really leafy compared to yours.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yep, everything on this page and most the stuff on the other is from outdo. I been doin outdoors a LOT longer than inside.... Thanks for the props yo. I think a lot has to do with the cold in the microclimate and the soil. You can check out some shots of a lot of this stuff growin in my perpetual grow linked in the sig, towards the end is some outdo grow shots.

Last edited: