What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coming in from the Cold

ArcticHerbsman

Welcome to Arctics tropical laboratory everyone. Its not all tropical and experiments are subjective, main focus should be fun and flowers
ssmokeit.gif

Please enjoy, feel free to chime in if you like.

Growing in the north its interesting to see if an autoflowering plant can deliver a clean, uplifting high. Picture is Muay Thai auto from Flash before pollination, donors are three Ethiopian males from Ace. Seeds are ripening and seems to be plentiful. Never tried the Muay Thai, but the Ethiopian is great, alert and refreshed high. Hopefully can test the seeds this winter.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
are the males auto flower as well?
sound like a good start and im wishing you the best, man

Last edited:

ArcticHerbsman

Seeds maturing

Seeds maturing

One slightly freakish Erdpurt girl autoflowered in vegtent, and then same happened with Highland MexicanxBlueberry f2 male. She smells pleasant of fresh fruit.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Pics in that last one link me to MY album some how.

me too AP', thats so weird
maybe you could post the full sized photos here herbsman', that way we can all enjoy ( its an option when posting pics, original linked to your gallery or something like that)
are you growing in straight perlite? or is that just a top dressing over something else
good luck on your new project man and i hope there is some fire in this cross

ArcticHerbsman

Here we go, thanks for the help guys, much better now.
So this is the Erdpurt that was pollinated by hmxbb f2 male. In addition to being short and stocky she has quite narrow leaf compared her sisters. They both autoflowered, probably from rootrestriction.

picture.php

ArcticHerbsman

Longterm

Longterm

3-4 generations, when done correctly. Good luck!

Thanks! Yes its long project, however i just learned that Flash autos have a reputation for not actually autoflowering, just being somewhat early.
This is an earlier cross Tropical Viking x Thai Passion with little bit haze/malawi from Ace. One sister line is promising if the Muay Thai cross doesnt work out.

picture.php

ArcticHerbsman

HMxBBf2

HMxBBf2

This is the most stretchy female out of three, very elegant lady, frosty and slender with an air of seriousness around her. I never took pictures of the plants before, but hopefully photography skills will develop:D

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts