Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > ~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2020, 12:13 AM #101
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
or lensing effect,a water drop on a leaf in full sun can burn a hole through a leaf

Old 07-14-2020, 02:06 AM #102
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
did you spray anything on the plant with the holes in the leaves?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickarse View Post
Very nice star crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
What were you thinking, phytotoxicity?
I had another thought too, Japanese Beatles?
Quote:
or lensing effect,a water drop on a leaf in full sun can burn a hole through a leaf
No spray whatsoever ...nothing has been needed ...believe it or not it’s actually just getting off the groundI just got back yet again we had another thunderstorm I am in utter heaven the ground is so soft I’m throwing stake after stake after stake in the ground...ganja bliss

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:07 AM #103
star crash

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
There is something in Mac number one that is attracting a particular bug...It’s only on the Mac number one plants..Trust me it’s a non-issue..The damage does look like Japanese beetles

Old 07-14-2020, 02:07 AM #104
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Growing the same mac1 in my garden and it as well as the plant next to it are showing the same thing. Noticed a Beatle today on it, gonna say it is definitely a Beatle.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:50 AM #105
star crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_NoMan View Post
Growing the same mac1 in my garden and it as well as the plant next to it are showing the same thing. Noticed a Beatle today on it, gonna say it is definitely a Beatle.
I believe so too..She must be tasty to this bug

Old 07-14-2020, 03:10 AM #106
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Damn Star looks like you are a busy guy. Lookin good.

Old 07-14-2020, 05:59 AM #107
star crash

Got to do what you Gotta do

Old 07-14-2020, 07:46 PM #108
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
I believe so too..She must be tasty to this bug

Talented grower right there! Garden's looking great!

All the plants are coming into character now! The Blue Dream must be one of the most branchy sativas. Did you do some training to increase branching?

I am having the same issue with mine. I see japanese beetles, so that may be what is causing it. Lots of insect pressure this year with the regular rains. Saw leaf miner activity more than usual too. I don't apply any insect control, the insect damage isn't past the threshold to warrant insecticide application.

Keep up the green work! Thanks for sharing, brother!

This is open discrimination over posting INFOWARS links due to manufactured lies in the media.

I will NO LONGER BE POSTING unless I GET SUPPORT.

If you find the research articles, past and recent news stories, statements, and discussions informative and beneficial please respond with your thoughts, support and questions. Also please send a PM to Gypsy Nirvana and let him know your thoughts.

I was recently warned this week by Gypsy Nirvana not to post links. Thanks for the Karma, but I am about to be banned again it looks like!

https://banned.video/channel/the-dav...id Knight Show
https://roundtablereport.com
https://banned.video
https://www.newswars.com/
https://www.infowars.com/

Deep State: Exposed Thread

Coronavirus.. outlook Thread

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:58 PM #109
star crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
Talented grower right there! Garden's looking great!

All the plants are coming into character now! The Blue Dream must be one of the most branchy sativas. Did you do some training to increase branching?

I am having the same issue with mine. I see japanese beetles, so that may be what is causing it. Lots of insect pressure this year with the regular rains. Saw leaf miner activity more than usual too. I don't apply any insect control, the insect damage isn't past the threshold to warrant insecticide application.

Keep up the green work! Thanks for sharing, brother!
Hey pipeline thanks for dropping in ...been a long timeI’m gonna keep this grow as clean and natural as possible ... I want the marijuana as pure as can be...In regards to the blue dream ...she’s performing extremely well...She grows like a dream

Old 07-15-2020, 01:19 AM #110
Drumskinz

Drumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
Mac#1Some special terpene in this plant is attracting a very particular bug that only eats this particular plant ...have not figured out what it is yetView Image View Image View Image
Star I’ve seen similar damage like you on certain plants of mine that looked just like that and they turned out to be cucumber beetles...those freakin Japanese beetles like to cluster around here and do even greater damage

Thread Closed