What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THCV from Dutch Passion?

zif

Veteran
Anyone else noticed Dutch Passion’s new THC-Victory ‘stabilized’ THCV seeds?

Just €50 a piece/€500 a pack!?

:chin:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oi vey. Guess they had to start thinking once the price for cbd genetics dropped.

mack 10

Veteran
So they want 50bucks a seed?
For untested (link me to a grow if there is any)
Do we actually know what THC V actually does ?
I highly doubt it cause we barely scratch the surface on THC and CBD.

I would just go with African strains
I've seen those produce thcv.

bibi40

Didn' t see this one ,
a new score !!!

i had noticed some crazy prices about their Americans strains ,
but here it' s " le pompon " ,
like the new hso x sherbinsky beans at 25-30 for a bean ,
it' s a joke ? no just a bean :chin:

HillBillyAlien

Thcv is only noticeable in small amount. Like high thc and low thcv. If you have a 1:1 or the thcv is high then the thc then you wont notice the effects of thcv at all.

Ronni

THCV actually works as an appetite suppressant and antagonizes the effect of THC as far as i know. It probably has beneficial for bloodinsulin levels as for spermatogenesis as well. Just deduced from the once available anti-obiesty drug Rimonabant, which has the effects, though cause depression by only antagonizing the CB1 without activing the CB2, what THCV does.
Interesting developement for sure.

mack 10

Veteran
Funny, my mate proudly shows me some beans he just scored. £100 for a 5 pack., Dutch Passion fems. Super something punch...
Shaking my head..
20 per seed.
Oh, he did get 2 free critical orange
So that's that sorted. ;)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It doesn't seem there will be much demand. I would like to try some though and I don't mind chipping in 50 euro's towards finding it for me. Finding it.. selection..stabilisation..production.. It's not just chucking a few known things together, it's proper work. Unfortunately I would like a thcv prominent plant. To mix in joints with thc leaning plants, at differing proportions. Investigating all that has been said about it, and learning to find it in other smokes. I hope that as time goes by, I will continue to get better at naming a buds parentage by looking it over and smoking it. This is one of the chances to learn something a bit harder to see than 'Indica or Sativa'

Latest posts

Latest posts